today we're dancing. and writing some letters for a linkup.
dear greys: i'm so sorry i missed you last night, i was out with friends instead. i promise i'll watch you this weekend. however, if the rumors of who died is true- i might just be devastated. but i will probably still love you.
dear relay for life: celebrating you tonight in my hometown. you keep so much hope in people's lives and i admire you for that. thank you for raising money, awareness, and allowing the world more birthdays. we lost cindy crane to cancer last fall after an 11 year battle and tonight is for her. she is my best friend stephanie's mother and quite possibly the definition of a fighter. we miss you, beautiful.
![]() |
| leading the survivor's lap in 2011 with steph & their family. |
dear GCB: um, really, your CANCELED?!?!?! ABC- what are you thinking?? hands down, one of my favorite shows on tv right now... and now you're not coming back. such a shame. all my bloggah friends- if you loved good christian bitches as much as i did, you should probably go and SAVE GCB. (yes that's a petition, and yes i signed it because i feel THAT strongly about saving the show- no judging allowed). good thing the tv show was based on a book series, and good thing i'm about ten seconds away from ordering it.
dear sunshine: i promise i'm gonna try and let my body see you this weekend. i'm tired of hearing the song "blinded by the light" play in my head when i put on my bathing suit.
dear verizon: you suck. getting rid of unlimited data when you renew your contract? peace out homeslice. hello at&t (or someone better).
dear blog readers: i love ya.
have a fabulous weekend.
over & out.
j.






Verizon used to be my wireless bff; if they pull that crap on me...GCB might have a chance with the petitions (and now that the blockbuster Sunday shows are done).
ReplyDeleteI sure hope they have a chance!! Thanks for stopping by :)
DeleteHello I am a new follower! wandered over her from Adventures of Newlyweds. Greys was very sad last night I won't spoil any of it for you though. Now for the fact that they cancelled GCB...WTH?!!!? I was just watching my DVRed shows last night for the 2nd time around. This makes me sad and I am heading over to sign that petition right now! Didn't know it was a book series though so I am going to have to get on that one but still. I don't know if you watch the Client List but it is pretty good too. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
ReplyDeleteYayay! So glad you're here! I will definitely check out the Client List- I have heard of it but haven't actually seen it. I'm going to need a new show addiction anyways with GCB leaving. I'm really hoping they change their mind! Have a wonderful weekend yourself, sweet girl!
Deletecute blog! love the name :) i saw you via the newlyweds!!! xo
ReplyDeleteI found you via the link up. Seriously love your blog title! I didn't get around to watching GCB, but I heard it was great. I'm not sure AT&T is any better than Verizon. Good luck though.
ReplyDeleteThank you, thank you! I am definitely going to be doing some research on this whole phone deal. We'll see how that goes :) Glad you found me!
DeleteSprint is pretty awesome... I pay about $150 for two smart phones with unlimited data and talk to other mobile phones... I have no complaints with them :)
ReplyDeletehappy weekend! loved your letters-- I love the relay for life one, I am shooting a race here in california in a few weeks and a very excited about it! thanks for linking up with me this week!
ReplyDeletexo,
ashley
Thank you! I just love your linkup :) Good luck with your race shoot, that's so exciting!!
Delete