5.03.2012

it's ok thursday.

what do ya know, another link up!
this one is fun and i've actually done it before, but did not link up when i did!

Its Ok Thursdays
it's ok...

... that i'm getting yet another filling on monday. i'm done after this one though, thank God! note to self- do NOT ignore the dentist for another 5 years.

... that i have 105,204,9682 weddings this season and even though i love good friends, free booze, and getting all dolled up- it also reminds me i'm a little behind in the whole "settling down" phase. whatevs.

... that i've only worked out once this week. i'm blaming it on my awful cold.

... that i ate dinner at 9 last night because my antibiotics for said cold have to be taken with a full stomach and 12 hours apart, which puts me at 9oclock. ugh.

... that my momma's driving up to take me shopping for this weekend's wedding after work today because i really don't feel good enough to drive alone :)

... that i'm pale. i'm working on it though thanks to jergens self tan & a few days in the sun! hey, at least i won't be leather in 20 years!

... that i already want to change my blog design, again. and it might just happen today.

... that i'm completely and utterly obsessed with say yes to the dress: bridesmaids because i'm im-patiently waiting on our episode to air. more on that story to come.

what's okay with you today?
TGI-T!!
j.

2 comments:

  1. I think I'm going on four years of ignoring my dentist. I know I need to go to! :( Sorry about those fillings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! I don't even have a dentist! I convince myself as long as I brush & floss I am A OK =(

    I need a new blog design like yesterday!

    Happy Thursday! =D

    ReplyDelete