5.31.2012

let's linkup!

here we go, another round of okays.
you know you love them, and you know you relate in so many ways.
who doesn't?
it's nice to just sit back and laugh at all of the craziness in your life and say-
you know what, it's really okay!!

Its Ok Thursdays

it's ottttayyyy!!!

that last night i cried to my mom on the phone (like a 2 year old) for a solid hour about where my life is headed. she's good for that. she's also good for kicking my butt into gear and making me realize what's really important.

that the entire left side of my face was numb for a good 4-5 hours yesterday evening... getting my last cavity filled was the cause of that. don't ignore your dentist for 5 years, friends!!

that i am obsessed with hunter hayes' song "wanted" right now...
and now you are too, you're welcome.

that i have no idea what i'm doing to watch our say yes to the dress: bridesmaids episode tomorrow night. all the girls we filmed with are in different parts of the state/country right now for summer. all i know is wine WILL be included. 

to be eating m&ms at 9am. they were in the trail mix, okay!

to be ending this post now because i really need to get back to work.

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE Wanted!!! I saw HH in concert with Lady Antebellum a few years ago and it was nothing short of amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't doubt it, and I'm so jealous! I just discovered him somehow and am a huge fan now :)

      Delete
  2. Found your blog from the link up. Your picture is adorable! And hey, it's OK that your face was numb for a few hours!! I feel you. I had jaw surgery 2 weeks ago and my jaw/chin area is going to be numb for the next 3-6 months. Eeek! :) Can't wait to follow along!

    Chelsea
    www.mypinkscribbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm glad you found me :) I cannot imagine having my entire jaw/chin area numb for that long! A few hours doesn't even compare to 3-6 months! Ugh, you poor girl!! Good luck with everything <3!
      Xoxo,
      Julia

      Delete