and the best part- when everyone gets done... you run down to the pond that's near by and jump in. it's extremely refreshing and trust me, much needed after dancing in a room with no air conditioning and lots of hippies!
sadly no pictures were taken while we were dancing. besides the fact that i was a sweaty hot mess and wouldn't want to share a picture of that... we left everything in the car.
we did, however, stop for some photo ops on our way there!
gibby is ridiculously good at iphone self timers, by the way.
![]() |
| climbing the fence- no parking? oh... we're sorry. or not. |
now moving on to our weekly letters!
dear God- help me get through the next few months at work until things calm down. you really know how to test my patience. i'm grateful you do though... i'm learning a lot right now. and please get my sister and her babies back home to NC safely next week.
dear florida- you cray cray. i just read that there was a 3rd flesh eating incident in your state... get it together. and to the people that keep saying it's zombies- you're idiots. people just need to lay off the drugs and bath salts.
dear work- calm yourself down, please and thank you. and you can hire a replacement for the coworker that quit (almost two months ago) at any time. we would greatly appreciate it.
dear sugar free vanilla latte from mcd's- you are incredible. can i get you delivered to my desk on a daily basis?
dear upstairs neighbor- please tell me i was dreaming when i heard a saxophone playing at 3am this morning. who does that?? i already wrote you your own full letter. don't make me write you another one.
happy friday, happy weekend, go dance your socks off!!









Contra dancing?!? I've never heard of it before now but it sounds so fun!
ReplyDeleteA saxophone. Really? Who does that at 3 AM?? Maybe they're on bath salts...
ReplyDeleteAnd here I thought my neighbors dog who was outside barking at 2am this morning was bad...but you win!
ReplyDeleteContra dancing?! I'm intrigued!!
ReplyDeleteMcDs coffee is so yum! I love the sugar free vanilla iced coffee on hot days!
:)
Have a great weekend!
Eww.. Florida! My work and your work should go on a vacation together... seriously my work has been sooo crazy! Haha and you just made my day with the saxophone comment! Have a great weekend!!!
ReplyDeleteBahaha a saxophone at 3am?!?! Who is this character???
ReplyDeleteI haven't seen a "silas" in forever. and that's saying a whole lot since I live in KS.
ReplyDeleteand a sax at 3am? the only thing worse would be hearing sex at 3am. or maybe the sax is worse. I don't know ... I just don't know.
I am in love with contra dancing already and this is the first time I've ever heard of it. haha sounds like so much fun! Hope work slows down and you enjoy your weekend!!
ReplyDeleteSounds so fun!! I love anything that has little structure and judgement (especially when it comes to dancing as my skills are lacking) and i die for that ecard. Seriously, lay off the drugs everyone in the state of Florida. Its getting weird
ReplyDelete