here we are again...
linking up with neely and amber for another round of it's okay thursday!!! they're actually celebrating one whole year of their linkup! go show them some love and join in on the fun!
it's okay...
to want to run around barefoot all day, err day.
![]() |
| via. |
that i waited in line at bojangles (of all places) for 20 minutes just for a free ice water. hey, i had just got done running in 90 degree heat and was dyyyying. had it not been free i might have pitched a fit.
that i do not use capitalization at all in my blog posts. not completely sure why- takes too much time? i hate pushing two buttons at once? i don't really know. but you should probably just accept it... unless i talk about an Uncle Jack and his horses... then i WILL use capitalization...
![]() |
| via. |
that i had a slight panic attack last night and frantically searched the internet when my friend tori asked me if lil wayne died. someone jokingly told her that he did and so of course her and i were freaking out. we love him dearly. even though his latest music video featuring skeletons in a movie theater is pretty much the weirdest thing ever considering what happened in CO... even down to the 12 skeletons that directly coincide with the 12 victims.
that is not ok weezy f, not ok at all.
![]() |
| via. |
that it's thirsty thursday and the asheville tourists have a home game tonight... and i really really wanna go, but then i don't, but then i do, but then i don't, but then i do, but then i don't... you see the pattern here? do i suffer through work tomorrow because we all know i can't resist $1 beers and hott baseball butts or do i be a responsible grown up and catch up on pretty little liars instead? oh the decisions...

peace out girl scouts,
j.







I might cry if someone told me weezy died. I don't think I could go on.
ReplyDeleteHott baseball butts cannot be resisted. That's why I'm dating a baseball boy. Hot damn!
Butttttt, I love my PLL. I mean, that's what I'm going to be doing tonight, watching this weeks episode with my cat. I'M. SO. COOLLLLLL.
I love being barefoot!!!
ReplyDeleteIf lil Wayne died, I would be heart broken. He's my favorite. I wouldn't be surprised if he died though because he's so hood and it could happen. I might need therapy after or I might wear black for a whole month in mourning. Thank god it's not true. Long live the weezy
ReplyDelete