let's just go ahead and admit it. we're all ready for fall.
the crisp autumn air, football games, bonfires, scarves, boots, changing leaves, and of course- pumpkin beer!!! it's all just a part of my absolute
favorite time of year... and it's just around the corner!!
 |
| we had our own mini bonfire going monday night. puppy included. |
in celebration of this, we're linking up for
oh how pinteresting wednesday, with the beautiful michelle at
the vintage apple, for some fall inspired pins. while we're at it, you should probably follow me on
pinterest as well. just sayin'.
what are your fancy fall favorites?
xoxo,
I'm loving that polkadot sweater and scarf! I'm excited for fall but really don't want the summer to end.
ReplyDeleteI'm definitely ready for fall. Love the pins.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh.. I can't. I need Fall RIGHT NOW. I want pumpkins all over my house and a sweater around my neck. Really though, I wonder how time consuming/pain in the arse making those pretty, swirly pumpkins are...
ReplyDeleteall of these pins are so fun and fabulous!
ReplyDeleteso glad i found your blog through the OSP link up!
xoxo, sarah grace
I'm all about fall. Every single one of your pins made me feel all warm and cozy. Love!
ReplyDeleteLovvving the polka dots and the scarf! Super cute!
ReplyDeleteLove the polka dots with the scarf!
ReplyDeleteI love those fall posts. It makes me excited for fall rather than sad summer is over.
ReplyDeleteSo ready for Fall!!
ReplyDeleteLove your blog :)
www.McKennaBleu.blogspot.com
Pumpkin candles! Pumpkin beer is good, but Chardonnay is always better :). A fellow Julia, I love your title! Found you on the mingle hop
ReplyDeletegreat pinterest finds! I actually have that polka dot sweater and can't wait to wear it! I just discovered your blog and I love it! I'm your newest follower -- hope you can check mine out too! xo
ReplyDeletehttp://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/