9.20.2012

iBelieve...

I kind of feel like I should be giving a speech right now. Ya know, one similar to MLK's "I Have A Dream" ... but entirely different. I'm not trying to make history with this... just tryin to link up with Erin and share what I believe in. She's pretty great by the way, this Erin, you should check her out. 


I believe that nothing should ever come before God, and our relationship with Him is the only thing we will ever need. 

I believe that every girl is a princess.

I believe in music... and dancing whenever the opportunity arises, especially if The Wobble comes on.

I believe in honesty.

I believe in the idea that you can never be over dressed or over educated. 

I believe in always standing up for who you are.

I believe in never having regrets.

I believe in the "hand on hip, skinny arm" pose, duh.

I believe in pictures. you can never take too many and they provide the best memories.

I believe in wine. I believe even more in good, local brewskies.

I believe in feeling good and loving your own body.

I believe...
I believe in bubble baths, and wine, and fifty shades of grey- combined.

I believe in long hurr, don't care.

I believe that all children are life's biggest blessing, especially my nieces.

I believe that my sister and her hus-bun are super heroes for raising those 4 little girls.

I believe in yoga pants being a staple clothing item.

I believe in the Hemsworth brothers.

I believe in myself.

I believe in laughing until your entire body hurts.

I believe in being with the person who makes you laugh.

I believe in Fall being the best time of the year.

I believe that you should do whatever it is that makes you happy, and we have complete control over making that happen.

I believe that you should never pass up an opportunity to do keg stands. Even if it means stealing your best friend's boxers because you're in a dress.

I believe that everything happens for a reason and if its meant to be... it will always work out.


9 comments:

  1. LOL! Love the last one especially! So funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe yes that was my wedding they did keg stands in. A good ol fashioned southern wedding complete with kegs and beer pong!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha I'm dying over the boxer/kegstand one! That's amazing. What a great list I believe in just about all of these things too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HHAAH I believe in the Hemsworths as well, however I dont believe that Liam and Miley are really happening

    ReplyDelete
  5. I believe in the "hand on hip, skinny arm" pose, duh. <--- YES.
    Loved this whole post!! So good. I believe in the Hemsworth brothers as well, girl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Wobble, absofrickenlutely. There's also nothing like being the only white girl on the dance floor doing The Wobble.

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAhahaha great post!!! I also believe in the skinny arm pose and the Hemsworths. I love your little button with the mustache! Found you through the link up!

    Newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  8. First, totally adorable blog title! Second love the quote about regret. Thats like the whole theme of my blog. Great post. Newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad I read your post and have decided to link up too!!
    Great beliefs x

    ReplyDelete