9.26.2012

PaPaPinteresting.

oh you know, just linkin' up with Michelle's cutie bootie for some oh how pinteresting
i don't know how anyone ever planned a wedding, had a kid, took pictures, decorated a home, dressed themselves, or even cooked for themselves before this website. it's a good darn thing that i hadn't done any of the above before now... yeah, even the cooking. but i'm learning, planning, and crafting like a pro these days. pshh, thanks pinterest.

follow me, pin my ish, and enjoy my favies!
via.
via.
via.
via.
via.
via.
via.
via.

what are your most recent favorite pins? i know you have some.

7 comments:

  1. Aww that little babe. I die for cute little decked out little babes. And the bedroom. And everything you pinned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again, I love everything you pinned...shocker! I looove the mint door.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bedroom looks like a dream, so amazing! Love your pins!

    new follower :)

    Stephanie
    www.chocolatecoveredbuttons.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the idea of using a pumpkin for a serving bowl! so fun and festive!

    happy wednesday!

    xo, sarah grace

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a new follower! Great blog!
    That babe on the skateboard is Adorable!

    ReplyDelete