12.21.2012

are you there, world?

the world's not ending on december 21, 2012.
we have all come to realize this, or i at least hope so.
and i'm sure you're all sick of hearing about it- i know i am.
thanks facebook, you're super annoying today.

i knew this whole time we would be fine.
i trust a GOD that has promises, serious promises for His people.
so i have known that i have had absolutely nothing to worry about.
not today, not ever.
but still, i went to bed last night reading this scripture and praying.
and i felt a lot better.
and i woke up this morning truly happy 
and without care or worry about what may or may not happen.

the snow outside of my window didn't hurt either.
now, if it would only snow a few more inches and my work would let me leave...
my happy dance would be out of control.
but then the snow has to leave by tomorrow morning...
home girl has a hair appointment and Christmas shopping to take care of.
important stuff, people.

happy weekend, friends!
xoxo

10 comments:

  1. You're so lucky to live where it snows. I bet it feels like a true Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love reading reassuring scriptures like that! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great scripture and reminder! I completely agree that the world is not ending today, God has so much more planned for us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was about ready to cut a fool over this whole world ending thing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And my phone call this morning helped too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so jealous about the snow. Last night I admit I was a little nervous even though I totally don't believe in that "end of the world garbage" we had really high winds here where I live and the whole street had a power outage! Kinda crazy..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely scripture, I love that!! Wish we had snow here!

    http://mylifebeingrenewed.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is so beautiful! thanks for sharing. jealous of the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What great scripture! I live in NC too!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Found you through Katie Did What. I love your blog so cute. And your title is very clever. :)

    xo,

    your newest follower,

    Katrina @ kateemari3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete