4.30.2013

picture hijackin'.

i tried and tried and trieeeed to get the photo booth pictures from the wedding this past weekend on my computer... 
but stupid copyright laws wouldn't let me.
rules schmules.
they were so fun that it's a shame you can't see them all!!

i was, however, able to get a few uploaded from the print outs they gave us saturday night... 
so that's what you're getting today.
and yes, they're somewhat hijacked, so that's why they're of SUCH good quality.
HA!


i can't get over how much fun we had at this wedding.
who wants to get married next??
i'm an awesome wedding guest, i promise!
and the 5 more we have lined up just isn't enough...

11 comments:

  1. haha y'all are cute and so glad you had fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! It really does look like you had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pics! I love photo booth pics. We always take over the photo booth at eery wedding. Can you say we are obnoxious?

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh, TOO CUTE.

    check with the bride and groom- sometimes they get the copies after the wedding that they post on FB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so freaking CUTE!

    xoxo
    mQs
    shorelifeofm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just loooove you!!! Cutest pictures ever. Also, did you try print screen to hijack the pics? #justsayin #hijackin

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE photo booths! So much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your dress, and how about you get married next? Yep. Great idea;)

    ReplyDelete