anddddd just like that it's friday.
which i am completely and totally okay with.
this week has been rough.
woof.
dear blog readers:
so so so sooooo sorry there wasn't a throwback thursday linkup yesterday!
ady, jennifer, and myself have been so busy with our personal lives that
we're contemplating how often to actually host the linkup- weekly, monthly, etc.
we're contemplating how often to actually host the linkup- weekly, monthly, etc.
so give us your feedback, please!!
with that said- we are definitely hosting it next week, so don't forget to link up!
dear papa bear:
your little hospital trip last night scared the heeby jeeby out of me.
no lie. i can't handle it.
and now we're on our way back to the hospital for more tests.
please be okay.
you are my hero. my veteran. my strong hold.
and the first man i ever fell in love with.
so you better be keeping yourself healthy.
i need you to one day walk me down the aisle... turn around, and officiate my wedding.
and that might be a looong time from now.
love you bunches!!!
dear papa bear:
your little hospital trip last night scared the heeby jeeby out of me.
no lie. i can't handle it.
and now we're on our way back to the hospital for more tests.
please be okay.
you are my hero. my veteran. my strong hold.
and the first man i ever fell in love with.
so you better be keeping yourself healthy.
i need you to one day walk me down the aisle... turn around, and officiate my wedding.
and that might be a looong time from now.
love you bunches!!!
dear mini boston terrier who doesnt yet have a name:
okay, so technically your name is ralphie.
ralphie is a 5 year old, rescued mini boston... that has a crooked tail, bug eyes, a scraggle tooth, and snores really loud.
BUT we are absolutely in love with you.
ralphie is a 5 year old, rescued mini boston... that has a crooked tail, bug eyes, a scraggle tooth, and snores really loud.
BUT we are absolutely in love with you.
and you're the newest member to the household- thanks roomie!!
but we want to change your name and we haven't had much luck...
ps- you're pretty stinking cute, ya know. i even like your snorting.
dear cinco de mayo:
hola.
let's have some fun this weekend, shall we?

xoxo.
dear cinco de mayo:
hola.
let's have some fun this weekend, shall we?

xoxo.





I hope your poppa bear gets feeling better sweet girl. I am a total daddy's girl, so I know EXACTLY what you are talking about!
ReplyDeleteoh, :( hope your dad feels better!!
ReplyDeletei kind of like ralphie :) lol
I hope everything goes well with your dad! All the best girl!
ReplyDeletePraying for your poppa bear to feel better!!
ReplyDeleteThinking of you and your dear dad! Hope the tests go well today!
ReplyDeleteI hope everything goes well with your dad! Cheer up, sunshine!
ReplyDeleteAwe many hugs for your poppa and to you as well!
ReplyDeleteXO, Adropofbliss.com
I hope everything goes well with your dad. The new doggie is completely adorable!!! Dog snorts are the best!
ReplyDeleteOh no, I hope everything turns out okay! Enjoy a marg this weekend!
ReplyDeleteOoh girl, the margs have already begun! ;) It's the weekend of them, that's for sure!! I'm praying for your sweet papa! God is GOOD! and He knows you need that man to walk your pretty little self down that aisle some day <3
ReplyDeletexo
Great blog!
ReplyDeleteWhen you get a chance, check out my blog, I'm holding a giveaway for a Sephora Lip Gloss Deluxe sampler!
Sephora Lip Gloss Deluxe Sampler Giveaway!
Thinking of you pretty girl, hope your dad makes a speedy recovery x
ReplyDeleteI am in looooove with your new pooch.
ReplyDeleteohh & I hope your papa feeeels better and that everything turns out a-okay:):) thinking of you my dear!
Sorry to hear about your Daddio! I hope he is okay and omgosh Ralphie is a little cutie! I have a new puppy at my house too :)
ReplyDeleteHope your dad is doing better!
ReplyDelete