5.29.2013

loving lately: ohp.

do you ever sit back and wonder what we did without pinterest?
i mean seriously- who came up with our birthday party and decorating ideas? 
how in the world did we ever plan weddings, dream homes, or even COOK before now?
who gave us tips on how whiten our teeth, clean our bathtub, and make our own chalkboard paint?

it's amazing really... what that one little website did for girls everywhere.
i'll just say that i'm glad i hadn't gotten married or had babies before now... 
because if i had then i would be quite jealous of all the gorgeous pins out there.
but since i haven't done any of the above... 
i'll just keep dreaming. and planning. and making my future husband cringe.

one:// i need this entire outfit. also see- how i ever dressed myself before pinterest.
two:// apple cider. margaritas. enough said.
three:// cutest door in the world.
four:// but seriously- just do it. standing up for yourself is always best.

one:// all of my favorites in one. and it's healthy. score.
two:// future baby girl take note- you better love pink.
three:// we're all weekend warriors.
four:// jlaw, bcoop, and an amazing movie. that i still need to see. shhh.
five:// ughhhh these are so good, people. so so good.

15 comments:

  1. Yes! I'm so thankful that I have all these fun ideas to go with.

    that door=so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh hey i though thtat pinterest girl at the top was you. doppleganger for sureee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, what the heck was I doing with my time before Pinterest? Glad I haven't had any of those moments like wedding and kids yet either without it. haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could never figure out pinterest when it first came out. I just kept pinning pics of attractive guys haha. I will need those drink and food recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so grateful for Pinterest!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I use Pinterest for all my recipes now! I couldn't cook without it lol ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! That baby and the cake so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love pinterest! What would we do without it?! I am seriously addicted, Love your pins!!

    xxS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gah I love pinterest but I'm terrible at actually pinning anything. I more just scroll through other people's pages in awe

    ReplyDelete
  10. I make fried cauliflower all the time and I love dipping it in hot sauce and ranch! I know I just took out all of the nutrition in it but it taste so good!

    ReplyDelete
  11. excuse me while I go stalk your pinterest and repin EVERY single thing you have up here.
    I love it all.
    that's probably one reason why are bloggy besties;)

    I want that hello. vinal for my door like right now!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am new around here and first off I absolutely love the name of your blog!!! :) I adore the first four pins!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I didn't have Pinterest for my wedding or newborn but I have it now, and making up for lost time! Always such fun!
    You and I are twins - I love your pinspiration post x

    P.S. This ma have just inspired me to run a weekly Pinterest post... Thanks girl!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love that door! Gosh yeah Pinterest is just the best thing ever!

    ReplyDelete