9.27.2013

can i be the castle's princess?

happy friday, lovely readers of mine!!
i for one, am over the moon excited that it's the weekend.
ever since i got the official news on my job switch it seems as if i have been in this constant rat race with myself to see just how much i can fit into one work day. ending one social work career and starting a new one within 2 weeks is quite stressful. especially when i have 30 or so clients to say goodbye to... hello tears.
and don't get me started on my coworkers. i just can't go there right now.

in other news- M and i have yet another jam packed weekend coming up.
what are we doing, you ask?
we are going to a wedding.
i know, i know, i am just as shocked as you are. we've lost count this year as to how many we've been to.
M is actually in this one though, so it makes it a little more fun (and hectic).
however, did i mention that it's at a castle?
if not- it is. i'm pretty stoked about that as well.
i went to a wedding at this same castle last fall and it was by far the most beautiful event i have ever been to in my life.
but i'm a little partial to princess things and such.
via. castle ladyhawke in tuckaseegee, NC.
gorgeous, right?
i may never leave.

7 comments:

  1. I've seen so many weddings at Ladyhawke... so gorgeous! I think your career switch should be to a "professional wedding goer"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wedding at a castle...that's the dream.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is gorgeous. I can't wait to see photos! Eek!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a friend get married there!! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That castle looks awesome, you must share pictures!

    xxx
    Jaclyn
    Http://www.loveandbellinis.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy gorgeousness!!!!! Talk about living in a fairy tale...!!! :) yall have fun this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can I come live there? I so would stay there forever... Its gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete