5.24.2012

surprise post!

...or maybe not.
no, no surprise post here.
but... you do get another link up!
wow wow wee waaa! that's me being excited for you.
i wanted to get all creative today and write some good shit down for you. but that just isn't happenin'. my creative juices got lost somewhere in my work filled brain today.
so here we go party people.


Its Ok Thursdays


that i love link ups that lead to new blog followers and friends. it's even more okay that i just sang "my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard" while writing this.
sidenote: why in the world did anyone, including myself, like this song?


that i get an outfit idea in my head before i go shopping and then will not, simply will not, buy anything except said outfit. this happens especially when i pinterest right before i go shopping. thanks a lot pinterest... my wallet owes you big time.

to be going to another wedding this saturday. and to love this picture even more because of that fact.
well said barney, well said. and no- not the purple dinosaur barney, silly.

that it's been mooonths since i've had coffee or any form of caffiene, and i just drank a cherry coke zero (which is amazing) and i'm incredibly hyper right now.

that all my nail polish for the season is a pale pastel color, and i feel 5 every time i paint my nails... and then chip the polish off... again, it's okay.

that every morning when i watch the news and they advertise "the morning wake up call" (which is a contest for who has the most embarrassing morning picture)... i so badly want to enter just to win the mustache mug they give away.

7 comments:

  1. HA HA I wish I could never give up coffee GO you!!! New follower from the It's Ok linkup!! xoxox
    Amanda
    www.insuranceoutlaw.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It wasn't an easy task I tell ya! Haha. So glad you're here :) Hope you enjoy!
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. Now I have to go listen to that song :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so awful it's addicting haha. Sorry if it's now stuck in your head :)

      Delete
  3. I wish I felt like Barney feels, but I feel lamer and lamer...I need a Julia date soon. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am in your same boat sister! We have to just keep reminding ourselves that God has a plan for us :) I would love a date asap! Let's start planning!! Love you!

      Delete
  4. barney always says the right things. love this! :)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete