6.06.2012

oh how pinteresting with a share.

i stumbled across this wonderful blog in the bloggie world not long ago and i wanted to share this little lady's post from today. it really hits the nail on the head concerning my single life and she truly opened my eyes to how great it is to be 24 and single. i can't tell you how much i relate to this post. i have so much to look forward to, so much left to do before i settle down, and so many things to be happy about.
i have really been focusing all of my attention on God recently and i seriously have never been happier. i feel as though God has led me to this point in my life only to lead me closer to Him. and that's what i'm doing. my life is changing, my outlook on the world is changing, and right now the only thing that matters is how i can find ways to serve Him. i'm ecstatic to say the least!!
so here ya go... read and enjoy... and if you're single, be empowered and embrace it!!

Stephanie at the Sweet Life Says...

now for an oh how pinteresting link up of my own!!


here are just a few of my random faves for the week:

via
via
via
via
via


4 comments:

  1. LOVE that blue maxi! Glad I found your blog.. following you now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SOOOO glad you found me! I just saw that you're from Charlotte, which is about 3 hours east of where I live! Woo Hoo! I am now following you back, sister! Happy Wednesday!

      Delete
  2. I legitimately love every single one of your pins! Especially that adorable dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh girl, you have no idea how BADLY I wish I could go back to 24 and single somedays....however, being married with two kids ain't to shabby. All in due time :)

    also, that last dress? I die.

    ReplyDelete