6.07.2012

thursday okays.






Its Ok Thursdays

it's okay...

that in the summer i prefer camping in a tent, swimming in lake water to shower, using bonfires for lighting, and grilling all of my meals; over staying in a 5 star hotel for vacation.

that i was utterly devastated when i saw that liam hemsworth and miley cyrus were engaged. i mean, i really thought i had a chance with the ol' hunger games hunk...

that i am beyond excited for this saturday because i get to go see my 2 oldest niece's ballet performances. i look forward to this every year! it's also okay that i'm slightly obsessed with these girls.
2011

that an elderly man gave me this four leaf clover while i was walking the lake the other day, but my friend brian told me that it's only good luck if you find it yourself and to keep one that someone else gave you is bad luck...
and i believed him...
after i threw it out the window he decided to tell me he made it up.


get excited- tomorrow's friday!!

7 comments:

  1. Tea time should have been wine time! :)
    New follower from It's okay ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Theres something about old men that make me say "aww" haha how cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog... YAY! I'm following you!
    Have a beautiful day, Hun!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower as well! Read a few of your post and I totally saw your SYTTD episode! haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. as if he made you throw out the four leaf clover with his lies, haha.

    Yes, I'm new here, just found your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its such a shame that he is off the market. I mean just last week he said he would call me to set up our next date..and by last week, I mean in my dreams. HAHA!

    Found your blog thru the link up. Love it, love your humor and I am your newest follower!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im a new follower as well, that seems to be the trend here lol
    Love you blog!
    Cheers!

    http://missbitchxox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete