i always feel obligated to catch you all up on my weekend come monday. maybe because i actually have a life friday-sunday or maybe because i think ya'll truly are interested in my weekend happenings. either way... here ya go.
friday:
one hell of a day at work followed by dinner with my entire family.
i got to see all 4 nieces, sister, mom, dad, brother, andddd my aunt & uncle that were in town. we had a good time. my youngest niece sophia has grown so much in the last 2 weeks it's insane. isn't she the cutest?
saturday:
was spent poolside. i made it back to my apartment and crashed on the couch after watching
wanderlust, which was hilarious! i also moved a few things from my parent's house because home girl is moving this coming weekend into a house with my friend mary. super exciting!!
sunday:
was the ultimate fun day!! we took over my friend heather's backyard and had wayyy too much fun soaking up the sun, playing badminton (yes, badminton), slip and sliding, and grilling out.
 |
| intense game of badminton. these boys are obsessed. |
 |
| baby nash, heather's boy, LOVED the slip and slide. |
 |
| danny found his own way to beat the heat. |
 |
| heather's adorable yorkie, henry, joined in on the fun. |
 |
| yes, we had a fire going in july. we are fully aware of how crazy we are, but it smelt soooo good! |
Baby Sophia is adorable!! I'm jealous that you saw Magic Mike... I had intended to go Thursday night but didn't make it. I'm hoping to go ASAP...no matter how bad the storyline, I have to see it!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so jealous of your Sunday...I spent my Sunday recovering from a crazy fun weekend, but sleeping the day away isn't much fun.
Happy Monday!!
I'm planning on going to see Magic Mike this weekend! And so glad to see I'm not the only one that has a baby pool in my backyard, my husband makes soo much fun of me for it!
ReplyDeleteAhh those eyes! I'm a sucker for babies with beautiful eyes. It just melts my heart.
ReplyDeleteAnd I love a good game of badminton in addition to adult beverages.