HAPPY 4TH OF JULYYYYY!!!
definitely a favorite holiday in my book.
oh wait... i think i say that about every holiday.
anywho, this happy girl is OFF of work and has major plans to
soak up the sun and enjoy the day!
here are a few of my fave pinterest finds for the fourth...
soak up the sun and enjoy the day!
here are a few of my fave pinterest finds for the fourth...
![]() |
| via |
![]() |
| via |
![]() |
| via |
![]() |
| via |
hope everyone has a safe and fun independence day!
xoxo,
j.











I want that first outfit!
ReplyDeletelove all of these!
ReplyDeleteNeed the first outfit!!! I love all of these. And any holiday I'm off work is my fav too! Hope you're day was great!
ReplyDeletelook at that cute little blue star dress. so gosh darn patriotic. and I thought wearing a solid blue T was good enough. I clearly need to step it up a notch.
ReplyDelete