7.13.2012

while i'm away...

since i highly doubt i will be hopping on the ol' blogger to post anything while i'm in charleston on my first vacay in 2 years (yeah you heard that right)...
i'm leaving all of you ladies in charge of one extremely important task.
and that is to find out who in the hell this sexy man is.


he is, beyond any shadow of a doubt, my christian grey.
wouldn't you agree?
but i cannot for the life of me figure out who in the world he is. a friend of mine found his picture online and posted it to her facebook... but can't tell us who he is!!
i need help.
so that is your task for while i am away.
i appreciate all of your valiant stalking efforts and will catch up with you when i return!!

xoxo,
j.

3 comments:

  1. HOLY MOLY!!


    I don't know who he is.. BUT I WANT TO!!!!!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, HELLO MR. CHEEKBONES...
    I'm dying.
    Yes, Christian Grey, I agree. Take me now! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha. I have no freaking clue who he is ...
    but I am laughing so hard that you are "searching" for him. good luck!

    ReplyDelete