it's okay:
that i won't be blogging too much the next couple of days. because i'll be in CHARLESTON with mi familia... which really is okay.
i have missed this place so much.
i have missed this place so much.
that i am slightly obsessed with the new show on abc family- beverly hills nannies. i know it just premiered last night, but i also know that based on last night's episode, it's going to be a new favorite on wednesdays. it kind of makes me want to become a nanny, but then again it kind of doesn't. i wouldn't mind racking up $40/hour, pretending to live in a mansion, and driving brand new audis every day. yeah, i could so do that.
but i could so not do the fake moms who care more about their looks than they do their own children.
that i sat through a ridiculous training all day yesterday and this is what we had to drive home in. scary, i know, right? but we made it!
that this is me every. single. day in the summer!!
that my tires are balder than mr. clean's head and it's been raining cats and dogs every afternoon here lately. don't worry- i'm getting new tires tomorrow!

go link up you little hoodlums!
much love,
j.




Omg I loved Beverly Hills Nanny! I just wrote a post about it, check it out - http://forevertogetthere.blogspot.com/2012/07/my-dream-job.html
ReplyDeleteI could totally relate to the no pants thing. And that show.. $40/hour is insane but so is dealing with spoiled kiddos and mothers! AND, Charleston looks beautiful, lucky girl! Loving the blog, I'm your newest follower! xo
ReplyDeletehttp://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com/
Charleston is calling my name. One day I will make a trip there and my little heart will be so happy. And you know I looooved Beverly Hills Nannies! I feel like Social Work was the wrong field for me to go in. I'm meant to be filthy rich bahahaha
ReplyDeleteJust stumbled across your blog from the link up.... and I am SOOOOOO sick of all this rain! (I'm in Texas). I have yet to see Beverly Hills Nannies but i've been reading about it so I definitely need to check it out now!
ReplyDelete