8.31.2012

a blonde's confessions.

and these are my confessions...
(yes, like the usher song.) you know you're singing it too. and you know you want to lick his body just as much as i do... or do you?
ugh, anyways... with the beautiful, and blonde (duh), leslie at a blonde ambition - we love her just fyi.
i confess...

that i didn't watch a single second of shark week, nor do i care. i am already a freak about the ocean so the last thing you want is me watching an entire week of man eaters swimming around.

that i am beyond excited for halloween!! i love dressing up and i'm pretty obsessed with finding a costume for this year. no, i don't know my halloween plans yet, but that will come later. 
the outfit first!!
maybe an owl, maybe a taco bell sauce, maybe hello kitty, maybe a box of wine, maybe a mustache, maybe a piece of sushi. who knows. the opportunities are endless!!

that i left my hibachi leftovers in my car last night after our jap outing and i seriously thought i might cry this morning... anddd i'm still considering eating it anyways for lunch. that shrimp sauce is crack in a bottle, ya'll. for real. so if i die of food poisoning you will know why.
but in real life- could i die?
i probably shouldn't eat it- should i?

the main reason i want fall to get here so badly is for the fashion... or lack there of to be quite honest. because let's get real here- we all love throwing on a pair of leggings, tall socks, boots, a sweater, and a scarf... and calling it a day. by far my favorite (and coziest) thing to wear.

that i have a 3 day weekend. na na na na boooo booo!!! 
hi i'm 5.


2 comments:

  1. Yay for three day weekends! And yay for lazy fall fashion! All of which I support entirely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man I love this post! I have been planning my costume already, I did not watch a second of Shark week, fall fashion is the best fasion, and you should totally eat those leftovers. I do it all the time, you won't die. And if you get food poisoning then at least you can have an excuse to lose a few lbs haha. I kid I kid.

    Newest follower from the link up :)

    ReplyDelete