i had been browsing around for some blog designs that i admired and pricing designers that i have stumbled upon when i thought- why can't i do this?
it may not be as good as a professional blog design, but with my indecisiveness i figure this will do for now. and as the blog grows, as will either my nack for html... or my frustration, in which i will just break down and pay for someone to do it for me.
so here we are for now.
feel free to share any tips on blog design!
and on a completely unrelated note- today is tuesday... which means tonight we will be saying goodbye to 4 years of ultimate baby mama drama with the final episode everrrrr of the original teen mom. not gonna lie- pretty sad about this.
my roommate and i love us some maci, kyle, bentley, and ryan. a tennessee trip to meet them may or may not be in the works.





Please tell me more about this trip to meet them... Love the new look my love :-)
ReplyDeleteI am so bummed out about the final Teen Mom tonight! Can't wait to watch but sad to see it go.
ReplyDeleteLoving the bloglift! You're pretty legit if I do say so myself.
ReplyDeleteTeen Mom is my guilty TV pleasure. SO SAD this is the final season :(
ReplyDeletePs: I just found your blog and have no idea what it looked like before... but it sure looks great now. I need a new header. Mine is too tiny!
ReplyDeleteMaci, Bentley and Kyle were my favorite too! I also love tyler! I think he is just the sweetest!!!
ReplyDelete