10.01.2012

25 year old shenanigans.

oh man. what a weekend!!
i know i say this all of the time, and you all probably do too, but monday came wayyyy too quickly this time. i guess it's a good thing i took wednesday off of work then (because it's my birthday and all)

friday night my momma came into town for a dinner date and to play some catch up.
we had pizza, beer, and amazing conversation. i love that woman.

saturday i got to celebrate my birthday with some of my closest friends. 
you know it's going to be a good night when this is on your fridge when you get home.
and this is inside of your fridge.
#1 roomie award right there.
we had dinner at packs tavern.
danced at the barcade and magnolias.
and got a ride home with someone's mom.
it was a successful birthday celebration, if i do say so myself.

sunday was starbucks and birthday cake pops... 
along with new abc shows, a home cooked meal, and adequate snuggle time. 

now i'm off to celebrate my birthday some more. all week month long. obviously.
25 is a big deal people. a big deal indeed.
toodles.

7 comments:

  1. i'm glad you're spending the whole week celebrating! 25 deserves a extra long recognition! :)

    xo, sarah grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy 25th birthday! I had a quarter life crisis during mine lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay I'm so glad it was great! I'm a firm believer in not working on your birthday too. I don't get how people do it. It's a special damn day that should be all about you. I don't care how selfish that sounds, we all only get one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo that sounds like a fun filled busy weekend right there! Your roomie is pretty amazing, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! I'm a new follower and I lived in Asheville for 4 years, so I'm a little jealous of all the fun places you visited!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yayyyy looks like a fun birthday!! You are so hilarious, girl, like seriously. DUH, we can NEVER work on our birthday, that's just, like, against the law. At least it really should be. And I ALWAYS fall asleep during movies! So bad. I want a cosmo now, gimme gimme!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy belated birthday girl!! Glad you had a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete