it's been a couple of weeks (okay maybe just one week) since i've linked up for some oh how pinteresting action.
you know all about some oh how pinteresting, also known as OHP, better referred to as online hoarding party.
i've been pinning all this crazy good stuff and not sharing it with my readers- how rude!!
so here we go... have a look into my online hoarding closet, but be aware it might just suck you in.
you know all about some oh how pinteresting, also known as OHP, better referred to as online hoarding party.
i've been pinning all this crazy good stuff and not sharing it with my readers- how rude!!
so here we go... have a look into my online hoarding closet, but be aware it might just suck you in.
![]() |
| via. |
![]() |
| via. |
![]() |
| via. |
![]() |
| via. |
![]() |
| via. |
![]() |
| via. |
happy hump day!
xoxo.











Haha it should definitely be renamed to online hoarding party, no doubt. I'd like the hot tub area please and thank you
ReplyDeleteIt hit me that I have a pinterest problem when I woke up to use the bathroom last night and spent a half an hour at 1 am on the ipad just pinning things....at least I'm not the only one!
ReplyDeleteSissy? .....is that you? hahaha SO MANY things here...
ReplyDeleteyou say Rightcheeeerrre too? Ooooh it warms my heart to connect with other southern belles!
Newest follower! How could I not! I mean, you have great hair ;) Normally I would hate you for that hahaha. Cannot wait to read more from you!! UNC or DUKE? We need to talk about it...
These are some great pins! Love your blog!
ReplyDeleteHappy Wednesday to ya! :)
I need that little hot tub thing! So peaceful. :)
ReplyDeleteThat hot tub? Ah-mazing. I would probably never leave. :)
ReplyDeleteI need that hot tub.
ReplyDeleteJust found your blog, and I'm kinda in love with you. (Creep-tastic, right?)
ReplyDeleteI love the name! Hilarious.
And I'm pretty sure that hot tub needs to get in my life.
i love your pins this week! i want that hot tub in my house and of course that cute outfit with the boots and the sweater
ReplyDeletecan I please have that hot tub? it's friggen cold in wisconsin right now. ps: I am a new follower and LOVELOVELOVE your blawg.
ReplyDeleteLiz
i couldn't help but wonder...