10.26.2012

nobody fell in the lake (picture overload).

the rooms and i have been wanting to take fall pictures soooo badly... but have not found the time to get around to actually doing so. mainly because we're either too tired from work or our weekend consists of too much alcohol and sleeping in. 
whatever the reason... we hadn't done it.
until last night.
last night we actually got ready after work and headed to the lake to snap these babies.
granted they aren't taken with some nikoncannonextravaganzaballinasscamera ... no, they were courtesy of the ol' iphone instead. 
it did a fairly decent job though i suppose.
of course i think our biggest accomplishment (outside of actually getting these taken) was the fact that neither one of us fell in the lake trying to make it into position with the 3 second self timer. 
seriously, that is a miracle for clumsy mcgee here.

anywho. thought i'd share some with you. 
happy fall ya'll!!


isn't this place gorgeous?
all pictures were taken at Lake Junaluska in Western NC.

have a wonderful weekend!
i know i will!!
xoxo.

11 comments:

  1. Love all the pictures! you two look so cute and that lake is gorgeous! i wish it was still warm in Minnesota, so i could take pictures its 30 over here!

    XOxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just at a wedding in September at the Chapel there! It was gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you gals looks cute.I love the one in front of the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! :)
    You guys are precious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute pics!! I don't own a fancy camera, so all my pics are taken with my good ol iPhone too! These turned out awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous setting! I'm glad no one fell in the lake :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are too funny! The pictures turned out great:) I love NC mountains this time of year, miss my sweet southern girls. They don't make them like that up here in Boston ;( Have a great weekend, have a extra glass of wine for me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so cute!! :) I'm really glad no one fell in the lake! HAHA Stopping over from the weekend recap linkup at Sami's blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty place and pretty girls!!! And good job not falling in the lake! I totes would have.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely place. :)

    ReplyDelete