11.01.2012

and beards to keep you warm at night.

is it weird that i personally LOVE no shave november??
seriously- i love seeing men walking around looking all grizzly bear like. it's just so manly.
i just want to run up and rub on their beards.
haha okay, so maybe that is weird.
but i do love a good plaid wearing, bearded man in the winter months!!
good thing i have one of my own already :) 
although he's been sporting his beard on and off for the last month or so. 
he has a head start on the game this year.

sidenote: no beards allowed longer than 2 inches from the face. that's when it gets a little outta control.
a tame beard is a good beard.

wanna see some of my favorite bearded men (other than my own)?
well here ya go...
and he has an amazing accent? hey boy hey!
hey noah, ally here.
i didn't think a hemsworth could get any hotter...
oh chris pine. your eyes go with any hair style.
hugh jackman this is allowed. wolverine is not.

and that is why i love no shave november.
go snuggle up with a beard this month. you may just find that you like em.

unless you have an alan.
in that case, i'm sorry.

and i just made an entire blog post about men's beards.
i think i need sleep.
don't get weird. get a beard.

9 comments:

  1. I LOVE NO SHAVE NOVEMBER TOO!!!! The first few weeks is AWESOME - the last week is a bit too scruffy for my taste... Depending on the guy of course ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha i personally don't like it bc my husband does it and i don't like way it feels on my face! but those guys do make it ok....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, but don't WE get to participate?
    I'm thinking our pits... whadda say? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha yum I did a post last week on super heros because they are all kinds of droolworthyness haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. mr number 1 is the cutest gotta admit :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I may be married, but I'm still allowed to look. Right?!? ;) Who is the first guy, I can't place him for the life of me? Hotttie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is hilarious and hot at the same time! Glad I stumbled upon your blog, I love it and Zach Galifianakis :)!!!

    ReplyDelete