11.02.2012

friday favies.

i'm sure if you have been browsing around blog land for any period of time you've stumbled across the gorgeous lindsey at bargain blonde. and if you havent... you better get your cute little butts over there and check her out. her shit is good. real good!
andddd she has a fun friday linkup that i'm participating in for the first time everrr. don't ask me why it's taken me so long to join in. 
i just don't know george.

(favorite fall drink)
RUSSIAN TEA!!! holy guacamole this is good stuff. imagine apple cider with a zing. serve it hot or cold you seriously will be in heaven either way. i'm actually drinking myself a cup right now thanks to my amaze-balls boss at work!!
via.

(favorite song)
my taste is music is downright ridiculous. 
i go from mumford and sons to tay swayze to lil wayne to this...
hahahahaha okay you can stop making fun of me now. I LOVE THIS SONG!! 
what sucks is it's less than 2 minutes long. deprived i tell ya, just deprived.
and i still haven't seen the movie. don't ask me why.

(favorite beauty product)
redken's all soft for my blonde bees nest.
spray this baby in, blow dry, and style. your hair will seriously feel so nourished and soft (obviously). 
try it, you'll love it.
via.

(favorite quote)
how true is this? HE is the only thing that will ever last in our lives and the most important.
we are blessed beyond belief to know such an amazing GOD!
via.

what are your favorite things right now?
everyone have a wonderful weekend!!
xoxo.

10 comments:

  1. Our tastes in music are very similar. LOVE that! thanks for sharing! and love that redken stuff is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you like that song you HAVE to go see the movie! It is soo good! I will have to try some of that Russian Tea stuff. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that quote and I must find some russian tea and try it ASAP! :) Visiting from the Bargain Blonde! new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Friday favies and what a great quote to end the week with!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My music taste is always crazy too but my main choice is good ol country!! I have always wanted to be a blonde every since i was little and reading about the redken product made me want to more(too bad i would look horrible)!!!! Love the quote and i totally agree god should always be numero uno!
    have a great weekend
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving that quote girl! I host a link-up on Mondays called Motivational Monday if you are ever interested in sharing more quotes

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never heard of that Redken argan oil. I used to use Redken All Soft Shampoo and to date, it's my favorite. Don't know why I ever stopped but it's been years so I need to pick that stuff up again! I'll have to try out the oil too. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  8. First off, your blog is too cute!! And secondly I'm gonna have to try this argan oil once my collection of way-too-many hair products dwindles down. My hair stylist gave me the shampoo and conditioner to try and I used it on vacation this summer and loved it!

    So glad I found ya via Friday Faves!

    Natalie
    carolinaprep56.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha girl, you cray. I'm the same with my music taste- it's literally ALL over the place. It means we're well-rounded. ;)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I need to try that argan oil - I have been searching for something new - I was using healthy sexy hair and the organix one but dont love either & I hate spending so much on moroccon oil! maybe I will try this one out!

    ReplyDelete