dear God:
i'm still so amazed at how much you love me. it's such a wonderful feeling knowing that i don't have to worry about anything, ever. i truly needed last weekend alone with you and i thank you every day for giving me the opportunity to disconnect from the outside world. i'm ready and willing to be your hands and feet! put me to work!
dear spider bite on my leg:
that's right- spider bite... on my leg. i even felt the dang thing bite me last week. it's starting to freak me out a little bit because it's all red and bumpy. the doc says it's fine but my hypochondriac self is just waiting to lose a leg out of all of this. such is life.
dear iphone 5:
i
want to sing to you because i love you THAT much. but you're making me
do weird things now... like take self pictures and shit. that's not
okay. i will NOT be one of those girls... okay or maybe i will... not
sure yet. i guess we will see.
dear twi hard fans:
i'm glad all of you decided to wait outside in ridic lines for 2 hours before seeing a movie that's going to be in theaters for another 2 weeks. i know you're smarter than i am because of this, obviously, but i just love my warm, cozy bed a little too much to join in. i'll see it eventually. tell edward and jacob i said hi.
dear nashville:
i just watched every episode out right now of yours back to back. i think i may have a new favorite show... and you're it.
i hope you feel special.
dear thanksgiving:
i'm sorry Christmas is trying to steal your thunder. even though i want to, i promise i won't put up any Christmas decorations until after you pass... because i know you can get jealous sometimes. but hurry up already... i'm ready to eat, sleep, eat, sleep, and repeat.
go link up with ashley.
everyone's doing it.
xoxo.







Haha! I am so with you on Thanksgiving. I am ready for it to be here already. Then I can finally decorate for Christmas.
ReplyDeleteOuch spider bites can hurt, hope youve put some cream on that nasty! Have a fab weekend :)
ReplyDeletei have never seen a twilight movie....gasp i know! i just never really got into it! maybe i'll watch them all from home when the show up on netflix...happy friday!! :)
ReplyDeleteI love Nashville too! And my iPhone 5, so much I used more data than I typically use in a whole month in a day. Ooopsies
ReplyDeleteI will be seeing twilight this weekend cant wait! I think i might just have to buy a iphone five i have been wanting one since before the came out! I hope you have a fabulous day and weekend
ReplyDeleteXX
I need to watch Nashville. I've heard good things! :)
ReplyDeleteAnd I know, right? Thanksgiving gets the shaft. Not sure why, it's the best holiday. Unbutton my jeans and let it all hang out :)
I did the same exact thing with Nashville! Watched every single episode back to back and loved it. I should do that with all of my shows.
ReplyDeletehahaha please sing to your iphone, or siri, wither way!
ReplyDeleteGreat Friday letters - hope you are having a wonderful weekend x
ReplyDeleteYou are SO one of those girls. You know you like it. And yeah, I can wait on the Twilight business. Secret: I haven't even watched part 1, oops!! And I loooooved the books, so nobody can yell at me. Red Box, here I come?
ReplyDeletexo
dude, people don't even recognize thanksgiving anymore! but, it's one of my favs. and breakding dawn was SO good. i only waited 30 minutes so it was worth it - 2+ hours? can't do it.
ReplyDeletehahaha I wrote about the thanksgiving thing last week! I'm making myself enjoy it. and I haven't seen breaking dawn yet either :)
ReplyDelete