11.14.2012

i need goodies and some online partyin.

so i have to tell you all that last thursday, the day i left for the walk to emmaus, i got a phone call from verizon 
saying that my new baby girl had arrived. 
that's right- my much anticipated iphone 5.
i knew that i wouldn't be able to play with her right away since i was leaving that afternoon for 72 hours of no phone, no internet, nothing. 
i also knew that i would be more tempted than ever to check said phone if i knew this bad boy was in my purse.
so what did i do? 
i waited until monday. 
that's right... i let it sit in the store with my name on it for 4 days.
will power right there party people. will. power. 


but i will say, it was definitely worth the wait!! 
you know the feeling when you go christmas shopping with the rents and you get to pick everything out but then you have to wait until christmas morning to open all your great finds?
and you're pissed because you want it all right then.
but then come christmas morning you are soooo glad you waited or else you wouldn't have had anything to open or look forward to.
and you would have pouted like the 4 year old you are.
yeah, this was kinda like that... but kinda not.
anyways, i have a slight problem with finding all of the fun apps out there. 
naturally facebook, twitter, blogger, pinterest, and instagram were installed within minutes of turning this baby on.
but now i need more to play with! 
so tell me, what are YOUR favies to use?? 
gimme all your goodies, please and thaaanks!! 

moving on.
 remember those online hoarding parties we love so much? well we're gonna have another one today.
because who doesn't love a good party?
especially when michelle from the vintage apple is hosting it!

via.
via.
via.
yes that is wine ice cream. via.
via.
via.

happy hump day!!
xoxo.

8 comments:

  1. Umm, wine ice cream...where o' where do I find that?!?

    Shannon
    bigdreamsandexpensivetaste.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wine ice cream?!?! I need ASAP!

    I got my iPhone 5 last week and we've been inseperable ever since. Love at first sight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe your will power!! That is amazing!

    And wine ice cream, that needs to be in my house, stat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky girl, I am so super jealous!!
    Absolutely can't wait to get our new iPhone 5's in the new year :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun with your new 5!
    Loving those pins! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wahoo new phone! Is it better than the 4S cause I'm kinda hatin' on Siri right now. And your parents let you pick out your presents?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That outfit is so pretty- totally looks like something I would wear! And that bedding is so beautiful.

    I would love for you to stop by and say hi! leslyni.blogspot.com

    Have a fabulous day!
    xoxo
    Les

    ReplyDelete
  8. ohh the 5 is amazing!!! i love the shazam app, nothing new there. haha

    ReplyDelete