i don't have a lot of words for you today.
it's friday.
and my mind is in a mess.
i feel like there's a whirlwind going on in my brain and i just don't know how to stop it.
or what to do with it.
i have way too much to think about and i don't like the idea of waiting on other people's decisions.
i don't like it, one bit.
not even my sundrop is helping right now.
so i'm leaving you with this, because i love it.
and also this,
because i have amazing friends who are always there for me.
and say exactly the right thing, at exactly the right time.
recognize that name? that would be this girl, and she's incredible.
so you should go say hi :)
i hope you all have a wonderful, blessed weekend.
xoxo.






What an inspiring post. Happy Friday! Hope you have a beautiful weekend.
ReplyDeletehttp://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/
I love your blog and I love the quote you chose (and the sweet stuff your friend said!) I know that things will work out for you too! It is hard waiting though, so I totally understand!
ReplyDeletewhat a sweet friend! love people that can lift you up no matter what
ReplyDelete