12.03.2012

decorating fools.

Christmas is in full swing, party people!! 
i am one of those that celebrates one holiday at a time. nothing Christmas can take place before Thanksgiving in my mind. 
nothing, at all.
so once those turkeys were put away and my fat pants were taken off... 
Christmas was finally allowed in the Beegle/ Martin house hold. 
egg nog, sugar cookies, our tree, carols, a thousand ornaments, mistletoe, wreaths, and endless crafts.
now i can't get enough of Christmas. 
and I AM JUST SO EXCITEDDDD!!!

and of course Cordelia had to get in on the fun... 
she kind of hates us right now, but she'll get over it. 
she can be such a little grinch sometimes.

that was mainly what my weekend consisted of.
alongside celebrating my niece's 1st birthday.
she is seriously a doll. a straight up doll.
i just love her cheekies!!

now i'm going to attempt to get through my monday
and go to the Christmas parade in town today!! yayay!!
xoxo.

19 comments:

  1. ahh! love all the decorations and that tree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my so much fun!! the holidays are SOOO great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your niece looks like a perfect porcelain doll is that picture! So stinkin adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Christmas collage, I want some Southern Comfort egg nog, oh yes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree 100% for only one holiday at a time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fun, girl!
    Im jealous of all your decor. We are moving so I'm not putting anything up :( Wah!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what great decorations! love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That cat looks like it's about to kill you

    ReplyDelete
  9. Um that cat picture is HILARIOUS! Your tree looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for your super sweet comments as always!! I saw this poor cat on your Insta this weekend and I was dyyyiiinnnggg omg so freaking cute. I may have to attack my little kitty with some xmas gear too. xoxo

    www.McKennaBleu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha my fat pants are still not off. The entire holiday season is about the fat pants :)

    ablondenaturally.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love it! i am a no christmas before thanksgiving fan too! your cat - OMG...so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your tree looks awesome! I put one of my cats in reindeer ears and he was not very pleased, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your niece is precious oh my goodness!! Those cookies look SO yummy. I LOVE Christmas too :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh my goodness, so fabulous. Cookies look super yummy. Adore this post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. haha. That pic of Cordelia is cracking me up!

    ReplyDelete