so i want to give a shout out right now. a very important one mind you...
to rice cakes.
these things are heaven in muhhh mouthhhh!!
seriously. white chedder popcorn flavor? where have you been all of my life?
seriously. white chedder popcorn flavor? where have you been all of my life?
gluten free, low cal, and ultimate goodness.
however, these babies are messier than powdered doughnuts and a 5 year old mixed together. i'm talking do NOT eat these at your desk when you're dressed in all black like i am at this very moment.
you WILL be brushing yourself off and lint rolling crumbs for ten years.
now that i've shared this very important public service announcement with you all...
let's move on to more important things.
like online hoarding parties, or oh how pinteresting wednesday with michelle.
whichever you prefer.
whichever you prefer.
because i don't know about ya'll but i've been pinnin' like a mofo here lately.
something about christmas and the holidays that makes me want to become such a great baker, craft maker, gym-goer, fashionista, interior designer... you know how it goes. i know you do.
![]() |
| via. |
![]() |
| via. |
![]() |
| via. |
![]() |
| via. |
![]() |
| via. |
happy hump day, friends!!
xoxo.












Love the "I am enough" quote!
ReplyDeleteThose enchiladas look AMAZING! Yum! Repinning now.
ReplyDeleteI wish I was laying in either of those beds right now!
ReplyDeleteCracked up about the rice cakes, totally something I would do. I love the first outfit with the big scarf & boots. Also, the last picture is so fun!
ReplyDeleteLove your blog! Your photos are great and you are beautiful! Newest follower! xo.
ReplyDeleteMegan
www.forallthingslovelymr.blogspot.com
the first pic, of the bed. I need it!!!
ReplyDeletehaha that made me laugh, i totally know what you mean about needing to become a domestic diva all of a sudden, thanks to Pinterest and Christmas time. :)
ReplyDeleteLove all of these pins! Especially the last one, is that marilyn monroe?
ReplyDeletehttp://www.teenyhippie.com/
Love your pins! I bet you're getting all kinds of use out of scarves and boots up in the NC. I'm entirely too jealous of you right now!
ReplyDeleteJust came across your blog, love the layout!!
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm pretty sure I have pinned EVERY single one of those pins which either means we are a lot a like or that I spend WAY too much time on Pinterest :)
I love the last photo! and pinterest... probably too much
ReplyDelete