happy hump day, party people!!
last night i received an email from the administrator of one of the most adorable clothing web sites i've ever seen known as shabby apple! she was asking me to become part of their affiliate program... basically asking if i will include a link to their site on le'blog and in turn be able to make a small commission off anything my readers buy!
you get some of the cutest clothing and accessories out there and i get some pocket love! it's a win win!!
so go check them out- you will NOT be disappointed!
you get some of the cutest clothing and accessories out there and i get some pocket love! it's a win win!!
so go check them out- you will NOT be disappointed!
now that you've drained your wallets buying cute shabby apple products
let's move on and link up with michelle from the vintage apple
for some oh how pinteresting/ online hoarding party fun.
shabby apple... vintage apple... how appropriate!!













Ha ha! That is hilarious. YOLO!
ReplyDeleteThat dress is awesome!
ReplyDeleteomg! I love that quote and I love love the grey and pink outfit I want to recreat it!
ReplyDeleteThe yolo pic is perfect!! I am glad to have stumbled onto your page--I am your newest follower! :)
ReplyDeletehahaha Love the YOLO one. My thoughts exactly.
ReplyDeletexo
i love shabby apple! such cute stuff!
ReplyDeletehappy wednesday! xoxo, sarah grace
I love Shabby Apple, and that last dress is SO cute!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures...I absolutely adore that last dress!
ReplyDeleteShannon
bigdreamsandexpensivetaste.blogspot.com