12.17.2012

instaweekend.

ugh, hey monday, how ya doin?
home girl isn't a fan of you, but my guess is you get that a lot.
sorry i'm not sorry.

this weekend consisted of my work Christmas party at a place called Frankie Bones... 
hello new favorite restaurant, ever!! y'all it was good... so good!
if you're ever in the Asheville area i highly recommend you checking it out.
i mean come on, s'mores are offered as a dessert, what more of a reason could you need?

after the Christmas party i did a quick change and headed out with girlfriends.
these girls are amazing.

Saturday I ran all over town hunting down a tacky Christmas sweater for a party that night.
dude those things are NOT easy to come by for some reason.
I did end up finding one though, thankfully.
and a tacky sweater/engagement party ended up in full swing.
lots of fun... trust.

sunday this girl was one lazy lazy bum. and i loved every last minute of it.
especially because i had this cutie pie to snuggle with.
don't worry, i didn't give into my puppy fever just yet.
the roommate and i are puppysitting her for the week though. 
so i would anticipate lots more of these pictures showing up on your instagram newsfeed.

i did make some ballin Christmas gifts in between my laziness however! 
i'll share my "recipe" later this week for the sugar scrub i made all my favorite people!
it's like heaven for your hands and body.
a.maze.balls.

have a wonderful monday!
or at least try to.
xoxo.

17 comments:

  1. Can I have your hair because it is gorge and that hat is too cute!!

    Can't wait to see your sugar scrub recipe...I have been wondering how those are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my we have an ugly Christmas sweater party on Friday and I'm nervous about finding something to wear. Any suggestions of where to look?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I spent all day looking for ridiculous Christmas sweaters...no joy :( xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Stella, S'mores, and lazy Sunday's. Tacky Christmas sweaters are almost impossible to find...that's why mine was homemade this year. My friends and I had fun making our sweatshirts this year...we got to make them extra tacky. Ha! Happy MOnday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want your brown jacket and your red scarf and you to be in TX so we can hang out:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooooooooooomigosh. Could you look any cuter with your cap?? Gorgeous hair ;-D And love your sweater too, hahaha! Fun weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where's your brown jacket from? I need one like it! Omg smores. Now Im craving them, thanks a lot;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks like a lot of fun! that s'mores bar looks so awesome and fun and yummy :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. YOU are adorableeeeee Julia!!! LOVE your hat! And um, I'm scared now that you said that tacky Christmas sweaters aren't easy to come by, because my family is having a party and I am in charge of buying them for not just me and Zack, but for 7 PEOPLE. Ugh. We're actually going to thrift stores today to search for them. Wish us luck!!! :/

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like a great weekend! Love you in your white knit hat!

    ReplyDelete
  11. somehow I didn't know you lived in Asheville! I have been meaning to make a weekend trip there ever since I moved to Charlotte - I haven't been in so long and last time I was there all I did was the biltmore house! I love a cold stella - so yummy! have a great week love!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it!!! Those smores look so good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your tacky Christmas vest!! Those things are hard to come by!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your weekend looks pretty darn awesome! Love your blog and can't wait to follow along!

    Amanda
    It's an Easy Life

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the tacky sweaters!! I wish we could buy them in SA, although we would all be boiling hot considering it's Summer now!!
    They just look so cool at Christmas x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh I love me an ugly sweater party!! And love a cold Stella, yum! And I want that cute striped shirt and jacket, adorbs!

    ReplyDelete