12.13.2012

this n' that.

we all have blogging favorites around these parts. we do... don't deny it.
wanna know who two of my favorites are?
katie and jena, duhhh.
so obviously that means i had to join in on their linkup today.
also because i was a complete ding dong last week and kind of forgot.

Recently Roached

THIS ahhhh-freaking-dorable nativity scene my secret santa at work surprised me with!! i mean come on, who doesn't love precious moments. and the fact that mary is a blonde just makes it all THAT much better. 
i love it, i really do.

i am loving the fact THAT tomorrow is friday, and our work Christmas party, and the day i find out who my bomb ass secret santa is,
 and the start to my weekend. need i say more?

my puppy fever is kicking in hard core. especially when THIS adorable-ness keeps showing it's face all over my instagram. he belongs to my friend robert. he thinks i'm kidding when i say i'm going to steal this little baby... 
i'm not.

THAT my niece lexi amazes me more and more every day. 
she's 8... she's beautiful, she's smart, and she loves God. 

xoxo

10 comments:

  1. Your precious moments gift is too cute! I have puppy fever so bad and have for a while. What kind of dog is that, it is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a pikapom -- Pekinese Pomeranian mix!

      Delete
  2. I love secret santa's..they are so fun! Especially when you get cute little gifts like your nativity scene! Newly following!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness gracious that pup IS adorable! I will help you steal him! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have puppy fever TOO right now!! I'm thinking maybe after the new year. : ]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, YOU are my favorite!!! Love this post, girl. "and the fact that mary is a blonde just makes it all THAT much better." You kill me. And um, I need that puppy, too. Sharesies? Your friend won't miss him! ;) Also, your niece is a smart cookie.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Precious moments. Ahhh! Love it. Totally takes me back. :) That little note is freakin' adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your manger scene! So precious! :)

    It's almost Friday, WOO HOO! Visiting from the link-up

    www.elle-pea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That letter is just the sweetest little thing. It literally just gave me chills. I love how she said "God loves you and will forever".

    I'm not an animal lover, I blame my horrible allergies but I have puppy fever right now BADLY. I'm dying for a teacup pom or anything tiny, sweet and adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Julia! I thought you and your puppy loving friends might wanna know that dad made a Twitter for Girly, Rob's puppy, ha. It's pretty hilariously adorable: https://twitter.com/BabeGurley

    ReplyDelete