12.11.2012

testing, testing 1 2 3... and my weekend.

so yesterday i sacrificed 4 hours of my day...
for a test.
a test that just happened to be the GRE.
it wasn't love at first sight by any means.
i had some minor major freak outs.
and i realized i still hate math more than anything in this world.
but i think i did okay.
hopefully okay enough for grad school at least.

and you ask... is this crazy girl really going to grad school next year?
well, that's still a bubble floating around in my head.
it might happen, it might not.
but it's a definite possibility at this point.
home girl has DREAMS, yo.

moving on...
i figured i'd give you a little weekend recap at this point
since i was MIA from blog land yesterday.

i spent friday night babysitting all 4 of my nieces.
nails were painted and nobody died.
so i'd say that overall it was a success.
 but let me just tell you... 
my sister is a freaking super hero disguised as a mom.
for real, ya'll. 
4 little girls all under the age of 8.
me saying i was exhausted after 3 hours is the understatement of the year... 
and my sister does it 24/7. 
kudos to her. ku-freaking-dos.

of course after babysitting was done...
a wine and hot tub date with my best friend jennifer was top on my priority list.
oh... and snuggling with tucker.

saturday was a Christmas party and a birthday party.
 like my shirt??
i got it from hope's boutique through the lovely katie's giveaway!
oh and we watched cartoons while our DD drove us home.

and then sunday was a whole lot of studying and relaxing.
and enjoying my newest jessica simpson cozies.
love em'.

happy tuesday, loves!!
stay tuned for a special, fun, linkup for next week! 
details to come!
xoxo.

10 comments:

  1. I love that eCard! :D And that picture in the hot tub mde me miss hot tubbing ;)

    I'm here form the Weekend Update link up and I'm a new follower!

    xo,
    janmloves.blogspot.com
    I'm having a giveaway on my blog if you're interested. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh so sorry about the GRE! It was rough on me, too. Then I ended up joining the real world and not going to grad school. For some time, I wasn't sure if I made the right decision, because I thought grad school would be that path that would lead me to where i wanted t ogo. Yet, recently, an opportunity came up and it looks like I might be there 18 months (and $50k) sooner than I expected!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for taking the GRE! That's big!! That ecard was so me a few years ago too haha :) I looove your Chevron shirt and looks like you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. found you from the link up! I love your blog! looks like a great weekend!
    new follower for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. At least you took the GRE... I'm still trying to talk myself into studying for it! Also love your top! Stopping by from the link up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for you!! Your chevron shirt looks fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. At least now the test is over and all you have to do now is wait! I got into the grad program with spelling errors on my essay, so I have a good feeling that you will get in haha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh I thought I had it tough babysitting 3 year old twin girls....4 that's crazy!!
    Hopefully you did good in your test, it always seems worse at the time
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're such a great aunt for babysitting!! I know your sister really appreciates having you :-)

    LOVE that shirt. Lucky you for winning!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay grad school! I was lucky enough that I didn't have to take the GRE, I hear it is not so fun. Which schools are you looking at? Good Luck!! Yay for Christmas parties and hot tubs!! :)

    ReplyDelete