can we just talk about how good of a week primetime television is having??
seriously ... Revenge, The Bachelor, Pretty Little Liars, The Lying Game.
all back on this week. and all some of my absolute favorites.
okay, so maybe I'M the one having a really good week because of this and primetime tv is to blame.
whatever. i'm just happy about it.
here's a little bit of some primetime recap from a blonde's view of things.
i want this man.
daniel grayson, well, technically joshua bowman.
emily thorne/ vancamp is one lucky bish. did you know they're tv life and real life lovers?
again i say, one lucky bish.
so far tierra is my favorite.
![]() |
| via. |
if sean doesn't show up on my doorstep with a single red rose at the end of this season i guess he can choose her.
and this opinion is likely to change.
give me until next week.
i want to be best friends with hanna, emily, aria, and spencer.
i do. i'm not gonna lie.
![]() |
| via. |
but they can leave me out of A's games though, that's for sure.
oh and i'm still pissed about toby. down right pissed.
i want the girl's wardrobes on The Lying Game.
![]() |
| via. |
i'm sorry but i did NOT dress like this in high school.
and at 25 i still don't really have the fashion sense that they do.
that goes for the cast of PLL as well.
all in all i'd say my couch sitting week nights just got a lot better.
and the wine doesn't hurt.
you go abc coco, you go.








It makes me so mad when I watch The Lying Game...because of their clothes. I don't even have that nice of a wardrobe NOW!
ReplyDeleteI agree 100% on Daniel Grayson, err Joshua Bowman! He is one good lookin man!
ReplyDeleteDaniel Grayson is sooo hott. I need to catch up on Pretty Little Liars, I miss it!
ReplyDeleteUm.. I am so excited that all of those shows are back on!! and I must say I do want to be friends with Hanna, Spencer, Aria, and Emily! Them and The Lying Game cast have the BEST wardrobe!! Where can I get it?? Lol! Its probably WAY too expensive anyway! I am not sure how I feel about Tierra.. She is cute but I think she gets a little psycho it seems.. but I have to admit she was one of the prettier ones..
ReplyDeleteDid you notice how broody and angry Toby looks now though? Like now that we know he's bad his acting has totally changed. Not complaining but it was a little obvious last night. Still a good episode and I love those plot twists at the end!!
ReplyDeleteRevenge is my new fave and partly because of Daniel Grayson...so cute! I haven't seen/heard of the lying game, but based on that pic and their outfits it looks like it might be worth a try!
ReplyDeleteShannon
bigdreamsandexpensivetaste.blogspot.com
Ohh, love me some Daniel Grayson ;) I like Tierra so far!! The previews about her for the season make her seem crazy, so we'll see!
ReplyDeleteI'm with you on all those shows! I am so mad about Toby I find myself not liking the show as much though:( guess I need to get over it?? Agreed about Tierra but from the previews I def think opinions will change!!
ReplyDeletei love tierra too!! but it seems she may be slightly psycho. dangit.
ReplyDeleteI love PLL! 2 of my friends and I make it a weekly get-together to watch it with dinner and wine. I am so excited that it's back! And I'm so mad about Toby too!! Little embarrassed to be watching ABC family... nah not really!! :) We make up our own hash tags to go along with it too... :-P
ReplyDeletecouldn't agree more with your post!!!
ReplyDeleteabsolutley LOVE revenge, pll and lying game!! seriously their clothes are amazing!
No way!! Tierra looks like a psycho in future episodes!! I think it's going to be Ashley... the one NOT obsessed with 50 shades of grey! Seriously, It's hard to blog with so many great TV options!
ReplyDeleteI'd love the closets of the girls from Pretty Little Liars- I love all their clothes!
ReplyDeleteHey :) I nominated you for a Liebster Award! The details are on my blog- www.localpostcards.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteAshley
I did not know that Daniel & Emily were dating in real life too. So jealous!
ReplyDeleteI'M SO MAD AT TOBY!!!! I read a supposed spoiler on who wins the Bachelor and I'm kind of pissed but kind of curious to see if it really plays out that way.
ReplyDeleteFirst time at your blog and I have serious blog-title-envy! I love it!
I agree these do make couch/lazy bed nights pretty great :) loved this post!
ReplyDeleteI love love love PLL. I definitely want to be friends with them! And I love Sean (who doesn't), but Kacie B is my favorite :)
ReplyDeletePLL is my new addiction - I have just finished Season 2!! I'm a little sad at your Toby comment and I am hoping so hard that that doesn't mean he is involved in any way... Please say it isn't so!!
ReplyDeletePretty Little Liars is the BEST but come on, let's be real- I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHO A IS ALREADY! It has to be like a dozen people. And I was SO rooting for Lucas in the beginning and he's all sketch now! Boooooo! Oh, and WHERE IS MR. FITZ?! He is half the appeal of the show! I need more. Immediately.
ReplyDelete