1.11.2013

friday sweets.

dear momma bear:
your birthday is sunday! ahhh!! 
i cannot wait to see you and celebrate another year spent together! you have been my strength and inspiration my entire life and i cherish every day you're in my life. i love you!!

dear work:
you been cray cray here lately, do you realize that? if you'd like to calm down next week i would surely appreciate it. i am ready for a break and a beer. is it 5 yet?

dear life:
you're fixing to go through some major, major changes in this next year (that is if everything works out like i'm hoping it does). 
let's just leave it all to God, what do ya say?

dear jennifer:
i love you, best friend.
i love our conversations and that we can sob to each other whenever it's necessary.
let's have a girl's night out soon, capeesh? 

dear destiny's child:
are the rumors true? are you REALLY getting back together?
not gonna lie here... i love me some "no scrubs" because they can't get no love from me.
(PSA: TLC sang "no scrubs", not DC. i'm a blonde. but the girl i just mentioned above, jennifer, she saves my ass when it needs saving. so thank you best friend!) hahahaha.
and your matching outfits really inspire me. just kidding.
basically what i'm saying here is i'm pretty pumped.
so pumped i may or may not have just made you a pandora station to prepare.

have a wonderful weekend!
xoxo.


9 comments:

  1. Ugh, how did I not know about Destiny Child. Here's hoping Gods plan is also your plan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes the rumours are true I heard it as well on the other side of the world so it must be true! Nawww Happy Birthday to your Mum, I hope you have some wonderful celebration this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya they're back.... straight up, Survivors. (that came out totally normal. no?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love you! All the way to the moon and back :) And I thought TLC sang no scrubs?? Lol I'm confused, but what's new haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh, haven't heard that Destiny's Child was getting back together!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What?!?! DC getting back together?!?! I haven't heard this but it makes my day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I about peed my pants when I heard the DC news this morning. Oh please let it be true! And happy early birthday to momma!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am embarrassingly exciting about Destiny's Child!

    ReplyDelete
  9. your blog is fantastic! i just joined and am so excited to see what you post next!

    I hope you stop and join mine too!

    stay in touch :)

    ReplyDelete