i cannot believe another weekend has come and gone.
seriously- walking into work this morning was rough. mainly because i feel like i JUST left the place!
whatever. nothing i can do about it.
this weekend was fun.
and the best part? hangover free!!
i mean, come on, home girl still had some good dranks.
but not to the point where i was hangover hannah the next day. it was so nice.
friday i went to dinner with friends at fat buddies.
it's finger lickin' good.
no really, that's what their sign says.
you can even get a shirt that says "i sucked bones at fat buddies." it's high class.
and obviously that's in reference to their ribs. get your minds outta the gutter.
saturday morning i got up and attended a "ripped" zumba class.
holy guacamole this girl is STILL sore from it.
30 minutes of hard core zumba and 30 minutes of weight training.
it was rough, but i will definitely be going back!
saturday night was spent in asheville with friends.
i got to see a number of sorority sisters that were also in town.
i was one happy girl to say the least.
sunday was my normal rest and relaxation day.
followed by a birthday dinner for my sweet, sweet momma bear!
she is my ultimate inspiration, ya'll. and as always- my number one fan.
Happy Birthday, Mom! i love you more than you know!
i hope everyone had a great weekend!
it's raining like crazy here.
unfortunately it's not raining men.
maybe in our dreams, right?








looks like a blast of a weekend! haha love that zumba pic, so true.
ReplyDeleteI love Zumba, but that picture is SO accurate. I look like a boob. :)
ReplyDeleteWhy can't it always be the weekend!?
I love Zumba! And that pic is spot on.
ReplyDeletesorry to hear you have rain!! no fun. I have yet to try zumba, really want to though!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a blast this weekend! <3
ReplyDeleteI absolutely LOVE zumba! I take a class on Saturday mornings too but I missed this past one unfortunately. Keep on going and you will love it!
ReplyDeleteI found you through the blog hop.
Beth @ Clothes and Cocktails
OK, and I just noticed you are a DZ from NC...me too! Small world!
ReplyDeleteI'm your newest follower :)
I was hungover more than once this weekend but waking up for work this morning has left me feeling more rough than either one of those hangovers! Boo for Monday!
ReplyDeleteI looooove Zumba! I've been going 3 times a week for about 2 years now... I just can't stop! Haha :)
ReplyDeleteI love that Zumba pic (as does everyone else!) So completely accurate :)
ReplyDeleteI've done Zumba a few times and boy is it a workout. Looks like you had fun.
ReplyDeleteLove Zumba!!!!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a blast. I love Zumba, it is always so much fun. I am glad you got to see some of your sisters & happy late birthday to your mamma :)
ReplyDeleteHi! I just discovered your blog. It's nice! Wanna follow each other? :) I just did!
ReplyDeleteI'm laughing about the picture of Zumba, I always have a lot of fun, but I don't look at myself in the mirror :D
Great post!
x Hannah
http://theadventurouslifestylelab.blogspot.be/