1.04.2013

friday's letters.

dear weekend: 
i know i've only been at work 3 days this week but i am seriously ready for you. 
maybe more than ever.

dear obama: 
i never, ever post political things on this blog. however, today when i saw that 2% tax increase on my paycheck i almost had a heart attack. it may not seem like much to some... but trust me, in the long run that's quite a bit of money you're no longer bringing in every month. so thanks for that buddy.
just shows me why i never voted for you in the first place.

dear blog readers: 
sorry if you're obama fans. i promise that was a one time shout out.
well... that is if the next 4 years goes okay.

dear california: 
you have a special friend of mine back now and i'd appreciate it if you took good care of him. 
tell him i loved my flowers i came home to yesterday by the way.

have a wonderful weekend, friends!
xoxo.

8 comments:

  1. Lovely flowers!! And yes, I agree about the paycheck thing....

    I'm totally ready for this weekend too, after only three workdays. TGIF and happy weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the joys of working off the books. I'd throw a fit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got my check before I read this and I hear ya! I doubt anything will be taken off of his check.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I try not to be political on my blog either because people get so sensitive and offended, but amen to your comment about the tax increase! Makes me so angry! Anyhow, I hope you had a great New Year! -Jessica L

    ReplyDelete
  5. Right there with ya on the political comment! Also loved the comment directly after it - haha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous flowers!! Ugh I'm so annoyed about the tax increase, too... 2% doesn't sound like much but I was surprised about how much of a difference I saw today in my paycheck! So annoying. Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girl I'm SO not happy about that tax. You're right, 2% is not a lot but when I'm already struggling with money it definitely upsets me. Please the funds from all the welfare you are giving out and leave the working class alone. -end rant-

    Sorry, I'm definitely not one to complain about politics online either, but that just doesn't sit right with me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. RIGHT?
    Ugh. Obama is the worst. "No taxing the middle class" MY ASS. Ok, I'm done.
    Pretty flowers :)

    ReplyDelete