do you ever have one of those days where you really just don't know how to feel?
you're on the verge of tears because you find yourself feeling disappointed in others.
when you shouldn't have let yourself put faith in them a second time to start with.
you want to cry, you want to get mad, and you want to ask them why they do the things that they do.
you want to know why they act like they want to be a part of your life when they really don't know what they want.
all you crave is honesty, truth, and understanding.
and then you realize that they really aren't worth your time, or your tears.
you remind yourself that if they truly cared for you, they would show it. they would be with you.
and you would have no doubts, fears, or questions to ask.
and you hold on to that as tight as you can.
you stay strong for yourself and you guard the shit out of your own heart.
you have to keep reminding yourself that you are beautiful, you are smart, and you have the world ahead of you. you try to focus on the good things that you have going for you and you tell yourself that someone would be lucky as hell to have you.
you surround yourself with your best friends and a bottle of wine.
you pray without ceasing for God's will to be done.
you hit the gym and you hit it hard.
that's the only thing that keeps you going.
have you ever felt like that?
because i have.
and today is no exception.
for some reason i just felt the need to get this out.
take it for what it's worth and know that whatever you are feeling on any given day...
someone else is feeling it too. someone else relates to you. and you are not alone.
![]() |
| via. |
![]() |
| via. |
![]() |
| via. |
xoxo.







You'll get there girl! You just have to think every bad guy is one more stepping stone toward the right one! You can always email me!
ReplyDeleteFew things feel worse, but keep your head up pretty girl! The friends and the bottle of wine will always be there for you!
ReplyDeleteWow I needed this more then ever today! Thank you so much!
ReplyDeleteMany people feel this way. I hope this time will pass and things will get better for you soon girl!
ReplyDeleteI hear ya girl! Keep your head up! :)
ReplyDeletei completely get it. keep on truckin. things will get better, in time most things do. wine helps.
ReplyDeleteI think we have definitely all been there, and we'll all be broken hearted again. Sending prayers your way that you come out stronger and feeling more blessed that ever. It's just that sometimes to recognize the blessing we have to rid ourselves of all the junk covering it up :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing love! Chin up butter cup, you are BEAUTIFUL!!! Tomorrow you will shine, xoxo
ReplyDeletewww.McKennaBleu.blogspot.com
Keep your head up lady - and keep a smile on your face! I know exactly how you feel...and good news (I hate when people say this - but it's true) it gets better...keep praying, and keep your faith in God.
ReplyDelete-Sarah B.
All it takes is time, good friends, and reality television. You think I'm joking about the last part, but nothing makes me feel better about myself than watching an episode of hoarders. In all seriousness, keep thinking positive... think about YOUR FUTURE and YOUR GOALS... and most importantly ask yourself, will this matter in 5 years?
ReplyDeleteLove this post.. i definitely felt like this over the last couple weeks and now I'm trying to focus on what is important to me and the people that are their for me!
ReplyDeletewow. one of your best posts yet, so honest and real.
ReplyDeleteFound you on The Browse! I'm following you now. You hooked me with this one post. So honest and relateable. I feel like this often and have to remind myself that what I want for myself may not always be the best thing for me.
ReplyDeletehttp://wonderwhatsnextblog.blogspot.com
i needed this today, thank you so much for sharing.
ReplyDeleteI love this, and am sorry that you've gone through things so have spurred this post, but you said it all beautifully! We have definitely all been there! Xoxo
ReplyDeleteI love this last part "take it for what it's worth and know that whatever you are feeling on any given day...
ReplyDeletesomeone else is feeling it too. someone else relates to you. and you are not alone."
I recently told a client this and I was shocked at how much of an impact it had on her. There are times in our life when that's all we need to hear...that we're not alone.
Such a beautiful post, love!
So I stumbled upon your blog through The Browse. Seriously, this post about sums up everything I've felt in the past week. And you did it so beautifully. I'm following you now, this post totally hooked me.
ReplyDeletehttp://mayberryhannah.blogspot.com/
I cannot even begin to tell you sweet girl how much I needed to read this post tonight. I am sorry that you are going through what you are but know that you are strong & that you will be able to be ok again in the end when time has healed things!
ReplyDeleteI am so proud of you for writing this post and being so honest. We all have these days and moments in life - ironically they make us stronger people when all we can really believe is how weak we feel. You are beautiful and talented and deserve only the very best. Remember, that everything happens for a reason and at the right time. Some people are in our life for a season and some for a lifetime but they are all in our lives for a reason, we learn and grow from these relationships.
ReplyDeleteThinking of you sweet girl, and always here for a chat x
Thank you for this post, because it's exactly how I've been feeling lately. It's the worst when you're mad, and hurt, and sad, and angry, but still care so much about that person that it makes it hard to feel all these things. And even though you KNOW in your head that you deserve better, your heart just doesn't want to listen. I'm right there with you, and yea sometimes I feel great like after hitting the gym, or going out with girlfriends, but others i'm still so hurt, so mad at myself for not being able to move on. Love this post, and your blog! I'm here if you need anything, we can always email :)
ReplyDeleteJust read this post and I can not even begin to say how much it hits home! I feel like I have been trying to say the same thing but mine keeps coming out in the form of an angry bitter man hating slur. Beautiful raw and honest!
ReplyDelete