1.31.2013

the browse.

can we just talk about how amaze balls the daily tay is.
i mean, seriously.
first she goes and makes us all pee our pants on the reg with her ridiculous sense of humor.
then she turns around and surprises us with the best idea in blog land.
you all know what i'm talking about- the browse blog.
and if you don't know what i'm talking about, then i suggest you crawl out from under your blog rock and change that. 
like now.

The Browse

especially because yours truly was FEATURED on the browse yesterday.
no lie. i was.
i was kind of, sort of freaking out when i got taylor's email.

this blog has become such an amazing outlet.
and even though it rarely gets serious around here... when it does, it's because it's something very important to me.
so to have so many people show their love and support after yesterday's post seriously made my day.
which was just what i needed.
thank you again, beautiful ladies.
xoxo.

14 comments:

  1. wooohooo!! that is so excited. The Browse is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I crawled out from under the blog rock... and now I'm obsessed! Thanks for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taylor cracks my shit up daily. Congrats on The Browse! That's fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on being featured! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know what that is just yet( To lazy to click the link at the moment) But I fell that a hearty congrats are in order while I hand over all my sweet tea and say, "WERK it gurl!"

    Seriously though, congrats girl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoopp Whoop! Congrats! I love Taylor she is my idol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes I love Taylor!!!! She has me rofl!

    Found your blog via Katie Did What and I am your newest follower!

    I love your Blog title by the way...so what happens after a blog walks into the blog? lol

    Have a great weekend since Thursday is almost over!
    -Rekita

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww YAY. You are just the cutest. ever.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just crawled out from under the blog rock thanks to you and checked out The Browse - these are reasons I don't get work done on the daily! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Taylor is a genius!! Absolutely LOVE The Browse x

    ReplyDelete