dear old man winter:
stop it already!!
i want spring and sunshine and summer and warmth and sundresses and a tannnn!!! these mornings of waking up with snow on the ground and still having to go to work is a little ridiculous and i'm not liking it.
not one bit.
i want spring and sunshine and summer and warmth and sundresses and a tannnn!!! these mornings of waking up with snow on the ground and still having to go to work is a little ridiculous and i'm not liking it.
not one bit.
dear yaya's:
oh.
my. word. hands down the best froyo i have ever tasted!!
can you please move a little closer to me so i can eat you every single day?
30 minutes is a little too far for this girl. thanks.
can you please move a little closer to me so i can eat you every single day?
30 minutes is a little too far for this girl. thanks.
dear super bowl:
i'm really only watching you because i want to see michael oher and beyonce.
your commercials aren't so bad either.
neither is your food.
your football, however? yeah- i don't care much for that.
dear after glow app:
i seriously JUST discovered you this morning.
i know, i know, where have i been?!?!
you're already very easily the best 99cents i've ever spent.
dear heart:
please do the right thing.
dear blog readers:
you make this whole blogging thing worth it.
thank you again for your amazing and thoughtful words!
have a wonderful weekend!






what is the after glow app? and that fro yo looks amazing!!
ReplyDeleteI am soo so ready for some spring time. I am dying to plant some flowers and get my porch all ready for spring. Just being able to open windows would be nice too!
ReplyDeleteMAN. Now I want some Fro-yo... Although, when do I not?!
ReplyDeleteI cannot wait for Beybey on Sunday! Also, dear Julia's brain: help her heart
ReplyDeleteI am am excited for almost everything but the actual FB game on Sunday. Main reason I am watching? cute men running around the field in tight tight pants. thank you uniform makers. thank you :) I don't know you but I too hope your heart does the right thing.
ReplyDeleteLindsey
We have a Yayas too! Love that place!
ReplyDeleteI'm just in it for the commercials and food too! Love the letters;) Happy weekend!
ReplyDeleteHaha such great letters! I am completely on the same page about the Super Bowl. Everything is fun to watch BUT the actual game!
ReplyDeletewhat is the after glow app all about??
ReplyDeleteI like the Super Bowl for all the same reasons you do!!
ReplyDeleteStopping by from "Friday's Letters"!
Ramblings of a Suburban Mom
I'm searching the after glow app RIGHT NOW... and I bought it before I could finish this comment.
ReplyDeleteBAHAHAHAHA hilar. love the bloopers!!!!
ReplyDelete