2.04.2013

my weekend & what the super bowl taught me.

 i don't think i could ever get enough girls nights out.
seriously.
luckily i had myself one on friday.

saturday i got to snuggle with 4 nieces all morning.
and went out with a best friend that night.

sunday was church, lunch, an amazing nap, and football.
and in honor of that football game,
i thought i'd share what the super bowl taught me:

1. i want a clidesdale horse.
2. i do not want a goat eating my doritos.
3. someone needs to teach me beyonce's dance moves. 
and give me the name of her personal trainer. 
4. i still love destiny's child.
5. i can actually get into football when i want to.
6. i love beer.
7. i love wings even more.
8. i should have bet on the ravens.
9. i love beer.
10. i could have easily skipped the game and just updated my facebook newsfeed every 5 minutes.
thanks for the play by plays, friends.


what did you do for the super bowl?
hopefully you're functioning at work this morning whatever it was you did!
xoxo

17 comments:

  1. When you get her trainer's name, pass it on please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha love this. the superbowl taught me that it's great to go to target during the game. no one will be there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I learned almost the same things you did! Esp. the dorito part! Watch out for those goats!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl, Bey gave me so much life. But when Destiny's Child walked out... I lost all my sense, morals, good graces and manners. I was actin a plump fool dancin' around the house. Wasted all the Jesus I got at church that morning.

    My favorite commercial was the one about the farmers

    The Superbowl/ Ray Lewis taught me that good guys will get their just due eventually and never bet against God.

    Have a great Monday, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i was mesmerized watching beyonce do her thing! like staring, at the tv in amazement. i loved everything about her performance (except maybe in the end when she kept whipping her hair!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am SO jealous of your Friday night. Also, if you find Bey's trainer...send him/her my way!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay! looks like such a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank God you didn't post the picture of me laying in the middle of the floor wasty wasty...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looooove girls nights out! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your list of what the super bowl taught you & am loving your floral scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  11. We need to go to the same Beyonce dance and training class. Once you find it out, please send the info my way ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Agreed! Seriously, the way she throws her body around and is able to sing without sounding out of breath....I definitely need lessons on that fierceness!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love reading your weekend recaps. They are always interesting and entertaining :) hope your week goes as well as your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That sounds like a great girls night! And I like your super bowl prediction!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks like you had a fabulous weekend! :) Beyonce rocked it!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. I want a clydesdale too! Since Budweiser is based out of St. Louis I got to see them in person and they're gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Stop being so pretty. And get that scarf in my closet. ;)
    I legit got teary at the Clydesdales.

    ReplyDelete