today's been rough... to say the least.
woke up with a sore throat.
then body aches.
now i'm delusional and hyped up on some meds. just tryin' to get through work.
the best part about my day though?
i ripped my pants.
no lie. kid you not. ripped them babies.
obviously not on purpose and of course i didn't realize it had even happened.
no... got to work and from 8-11am didn't know i had a hole in the butt of my pants.
luckily i was wearing tights underneath. black tights that matched my black pants to be exact.
praise all things holy for that one.
and for it being cold enough outside to have an excuse for it.
and for it being cold enough outside to have an excuse for it.
i blame all of this on my dryer. because every single morning i throw my clothes in there so they are nice and warm when i put them on.
since this morning was extra cold out- like keep all yo' animals inside at night cold-
i put on some thick tights under my already thin black pants.
but my black pants just came out of the dryer... and they were baby small. not big girl's ass big like they should be.
so i did some lunges around the house. loosened 'em up. and proceeded on about my morning.
with a hole. in my ass. without me knowing.
awesome.
yeah, rough day so far.
do you wanna know what i do when i have a rough day?
i watch videos of my nieces dancing.
because they are too funny and put my in a ridiculously happy mood.
so you get to see them too.
because they're adorable. and cute. and rap better than i do.
keep in mind these only show 2 of my 4 nieces.
it's a mad house when they're all together.
xoxo.




Ohmygosh, Julia, thank you for posting these. You just made me smile so much today, and I really needed that!!!
ReplyDeletexo
Haha if it makes you feel any better I have jeans with a rip right by the crotch. I still wear them to work all the time on Fridays. I will just wear a really long shirt or act surprised if someone points it out. I am a true professional.
ReplyDeleteHaha oh my goodness! I do lunges too when my pants are snug, I have a few pairs I need to not stretch out for that very reason! Too funny. A few of us at work made a pack that we would always tell one another if we had a whole in our pants!
ReplyDeleteI totally do the lunge thing, too! My bf looks at me like I'm crazy! Way to rock the hole in the ass :) haha!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! Lucky that you were wearing tights underneath them- you would've given the whole office a show if not! The lunge movement- something we all know too well :)
ReplyDeleteWhen I worked at a bakery in high school I snagged my pants on something and ripped the upper thigh open- luckily they were cotton so we stapled them back together ;)
ohhhh nooo. hahah ai am so sorry. but at least you have those adorable videos to watch!
ReplyDeleteHow terrible! I am always afraid I will be in the same situation! yikes!
ReplyDeletegirl this is hilarious...only because i can relate. i was shimmying (and by shimmy i clearly mean tugging) into some skinny cords the other day and totally ripped the pocket....of course i didnt realize this until i felt a draft. you're lucky you had the tights on! i had cheekies #undergarmentfail
ReplyDeleteI hope your day tomorrow is better!! Thank goodness for the tights!!
ReplyDeleteNew follower to your adorable blog! :) Absolutely LOVE it!
ReplyDeletexo
Thank goodness I'm not the only one that does the lunge thing! Also, don't even worry about ripping your pants- I totally stepped in dog poo today. In my FAVORITE boots. Darnit.
ReplyDeleteOh no sweet girl, I am so sorry!!
ReplyDeleteI hope your weekend is extra special after that crappy day x