1.17.2013

random ramblings: dis and dat.

ok ya'll, THIS is what i'm currently dealing with.
some little bia named iago. 
i can't figure out if iago is male or female. or where in the hell they came up with this name.
but that's neither here nor there. 
 i also can't decide if i want snow or not.
give me a few inches to sled, build a snow man, snuggle, and drink hot chocolate... 
then it can melt (and fast).

i love the fact THAT i am becoming somewhat of a house wife.
i mean, not really, but kind of.
my stuffed peppers last night were ballin' though.

THIS tweet, might be my favorite of all time.
mainly because my roommate is convinced she will have an asian baby.
and i am convinced i will have a little kenyan baby.
no lie. it's gonna happen.

and lastly, can we get an Amen THAT monday is a holiday and i have a long weekend.
boo. freakin. yah. 
very exciting!
xoxo.

Recently Roached

16 comments:

  1. I don't know if I like that winter storms now have names. But I also can't figure out if Iago is male or female and it's annoying me!

    I'm so happy Monday is a holiday. So happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iago reminds me of Aladdin! Which was the bird, right? I sure hope so- five year old would be so disappointed I can't remember! I think the bird was a boy if that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh, I wish we would get snow!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are getting the same stupid weather! I don't need snow in my life, b/c I still have to drive to work. But I'm with ya on the 3 day weekend! Yay! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl, I'll give you and AMEN as well as a Praise Baby Jesus. I'm not much for snow. We've had it twice this Winter (Texas) and I wasn't pleased either times.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i really hope that snow doesnt come to NJ! I don't need snow on my day off on monday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What the heck kind of name is Iago?? We are supposed to get a couple inches but not enough to close work! Boo!!! Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am totally blanking on what holiday is Monday?!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Isn't Iago the name of the bird in Aladdin? Either we've had nonstop rain since Monday, I wish he'd go away!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha that tweet is hilarious! & winter storm Iago is causing lots of trouble here -- lots of rain, rain, rain & now the chance for icky snow.

    I wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Liebster Award. Details are on my blog :)
    http://thebrotherton-blog.blogspot.com

    Laurie Brotherton

    ReplyDelete
  11. YAYYY for long weekends! And I feel like I would have the EXACT same attitude toward snow if I lived somewhere where snow actually happened. Let me sled, look at it for a while, drink hot choclate, and then it can leave.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wait! When did we start naming our winter storms?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those peppers look yummy, good job.

    I live in Kansas City MO and that pretty much sums up our snow. 2-3 inches in a day, then it melts away. I don't know if this helps but Iago is the name of a male character in Othello( and Aladdin actually)- sorry if I'm geeking it up.

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  14. I didn't know we named winter storms? I thought that was just hurricanes. Haha whatever. It took me over 2 hours to get home from work because of the snow (and idiot drivers). I wish I had a long weekend!! Enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. No idea where they come up with those names!!

    ReplyDelete