things are a little off around here.
i spent monday thinking it was tuesday and tuesday thinking it was wednesday.
and today, on the real wednesday, i'm pissed it's just now wednesday.
and then you have the weather...
where in western NC we go from a flood warning to a winter storm warning in 12 hours.
mother nature needs a prozac.
and i need to move on...
how in the world i've went 2, 3, 4 weeks (i don't really know anymore)
i spent monday thinking it was tuesday and tuesday thinking it was wednesday.
and today, on the real wednesday, i'm pissed it's just now wednesday.
and then you have the weather...
where in western NC we go from a flood warning to a winter storm warning in 12 hours.
mother nature needs a prozac.
and i need to move on...
how in the world i've went 2, 3, 4 weeks (i don't really know anymore)
without sharing with you some of my recent favorite pins i will never know.
because obvi home girl's been online hoarding err damn day here lately.
something about warm january weather (yeah i just said that)
and the thoughts of spring, changes, and new things has me all excited!
here we go...
ohp= oh how pinteresting= online hoarding party.
you get it.
hosted by the gorg michelle over at the vintage apple.
![]() |
| messy bun & polka dots- love. via. |
![]() |
| one wise woman. via. |
![]() |
| slow cooker greek chicken pitas- um yum. via. |
![]() |
| hahaha, you know it's true. via. |
![]() |
| don't be jealous. via. |
![]() |
| want it all. via. |
ah, love.
xoxo.











I'm dying for a faux fur vest! I just can't decide if it's even worth it in Georgia!
ReplyDeleteI love your pins!
ReplyDeleteHey! I am over from the blog hop:) I am your newest follower, if you get a chance please stop by and check out my blog:) I love the polka dots shirt...it is tooo cute! Have a great day!
ReplyDelete-Chelsee @ Southern Beauty Guide
http://southernbeautyguide.blogspot.com/
Haha the Instagram one is so true. Also could ring true for a table full of bloggers. I have to sneak my picture when out to dinner with people haha
ReplyDeleteAhh love those polka dots and fur vest. Too cute!
ReplyDeleteLove the quotes, both of them. I need to remember the Coco Chanel one sometimes and not leave the house looking like a crazy person, not that I ever do that...
ReplyDeleteLauren
You really can't go wrong with a fur vest
ReplyDeleteLove that fur & mess bun!! I had no idea you were in NC. I live here too!!
ReplyDeleteCan I just say I love everything that you are online hoarding !!!!! Love it and it's so true... I'm such an online hoarder... where can I go to get help for that? haha
ReplyDeleteI have the chicken pita pinned too, YUM! I need a Greek fix ASAP! And I'm LOVING the mustard yellow sweater, I NEED one!
ReplyDeleteI almost pinned that first pin the other day! Why I didn't, I'll never know. And that vest! Drooling...
ReplyDeletebwahahaha @ the instagram photo.
ReplyDeleteAll the pins looks great but the instagram one is my favorite.
ReplyDeleteSo laughing about mother nature needing a Prozac, bahaha! We are on day 6 of rain here and I"m ready to bang my head against a wall. I love the pins--esp. the one of the men snapping food pictures ha! Love that quote too and the polka dots, super cute;)
ReplyDeleteThe weather there, sounds like the weather in alabama!!! Happy Wednesday!
ReplyDeleteI love these pins...currently catching up on your blog...I've been so bad at making blogging time. So here I sit with a glass of vino reading along :) happy wednesday!
ReplyDelete