2.22.2013

friday's letters (this is typical).


dear brown hurr- 
looking through all of my old college pictures yesterday made me sort of, kind of, but not really want to die my hair brown again. 
weird, i know. i don't think i could ever bring myself to actually do it... but it's a thought.

dear western carolina university- 
since when did ya'll get so laid back? 
pretty sure while i was a student there we never got away with anything... 
especially not a dance party on the lawn. with the chancelor. 
you go chancelor coco.

dear everyone and their mom-
did you know that the harlem shake song really says
"with the terrorists" in spanish.
creepy.

dear izzi-
i still don't understand how you trusted me enough to highlight your hair on monday. 
my guess is it was all the wine you'd already consumed when we decided to try this. 
whatever the reason, i think i did good. reallll good. so, you're welcome.

dear blog readers-
go have a good weekend why don't ya!
xoxo

Photobucket 

18 comments:

  1. um her hair looks great- do mine?!
    and i had no idea that harlem shake said that! that's scary.
    also, I've decided we should be friends in real life. that is all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, my school did a Harlem Shake video too. It's awful. Our mascot climbs a ladder and then falls to the ground...I don't get it. Whenever I watch a Harlem Shake video all I can think about is how on The Muppets every time Kermit would introduce someone he would go running off the stage waving his hands. Just so you don't think I'm totally crazy, watch this gif, haha.

    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mb6vsaRrNP1rhubw5o1_500.gif

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look completely different as a brunette! I sort of love it :) Welcome to my side.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg you did great with her hair!! I would never trust myself doing that! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. her hair is adorable! Love it.

    Harlem shake is something I honestly don't understand AT ALL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok, I'm so over the harlem shake.... that's a lie because I can't stop watching the videos! Their arms.... what are they doing?! We should make a blog one. Kidding... but seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I died my hair brown in college too! Only it was terrible....

    ReplyDelete
  8. her hair does look good. hello moonlighting as a stylist! :) I see all of these videos about this harlem shake stuff, and have yet to click on one. looks like I might need to check out what all of the buzz is about!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't get the harlem shake thing at all. Not that cool I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello :) I'm a new follower. Not even sure how I landed on your blog, but I love it.

    You're a gorgeous brunette but my, you're a stunning blonde. Seriously.


    xo Ami
    a champagne dream

    ReplyDelete
  11. You did a great job on her hair!! Harlem Shake videos are funny but I'm so over the actual music of it, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You Alama Mater is so gorgeous. The mountains are so beautiful. Her also turned out great.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Girlfraaaan you rocked your friend's hur love the highlights! I love your hair both ways! I have been thinking of going the auburn red color that looks tinted redish purple in the sun! I had it like that in HS and was so in love with it! So creepy that the song means that eep! Cute blog new follower

    ReplyDelete
  14. seriously her hair DOES look great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are so lucky that you suit both dark and light hair - looks gorgeous girl!!
    Hope you had a happy weekend x

    ReplyDelete