2.21.2013

throwback thursday: the time i looked like a different person.

aaayyyy sexay ladayyys.
i hope ya'll are ready to do some reminiscing.

because that's what's about to happen.
our initial linkup- take it back tuesday- was a good idea.

until we realized that instagram and twitter
and the rest of social media liked throwback thursdays better.
which is fine really.
because it sounds better and everyone already gets the idea of it.

so, here's the deal: 
write a post about your past.
this can be anything from last week's horrible date, to prom 2004, to an embarrassing journal entry, etc.
YOU CHOOSE!
grab our button.
link up.
visit my co-hosts ady and jennifer.
reminisce and meet new friends.
all we ask is that you add our button or include a link back to us!

 
 

i figured ya'll needed to get to know me a little better.
see the blonde behind the blog.
or really just show you old pictures of the brief moment i wasn't a blonde.
whatever.
these do not come out very often so you should feel privileged.

growing up i was known to have a little attitude.
okay, so i pitched a lot of fits. some people say i still do. 
i'm not gonna argue with that.

somehow that cute little fit throwing blonde ended up with brown hair.
i don't know how it happened. but it did.
i blame it on one box of hair color and 30 sorority sisters.

the initial days weren't so bad.
i can kinda handle it.

until i decided that chopping my hair off was smart.
it wasn't.




moral of the story?
this blonde will forever remain a blonde.
mainly because my brown hair reminds me of college, chubby cheeks, and bad decisions.
but hey- ya live and ya learn.

 

14 comments:

  1. Awww, I think your brunette photos are TOO CUTE!! My younger sister is a natural blonde and went brunette during the winter months of her freshman year at KU (along with a few of her sorority sisters too ;-)) and I just ADORED the change!! Her feelings learn towards how yours are too though. I think I love big changes like that because I'm always too afraid to color my hair for fear of not getting the natural color back :-(

    FUN photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are really cute with brunette hair - but I do love your blonde hair : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty sure that is the best way to start a post in the history of blogging. hahahah love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look good in brown and blone! :) have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love you as a brunette, but you are gorgeous as a blonde! I hate all my photos from my short hair days....

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohh my goodness SUCH a great idea, totally participating next week:):):) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. ok you seriously look good either way! but I do prefer the blonde!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahaha that might be the best description of college I've ever heard. Chubby cheeks & bad decisions. Yes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful photos! I love 80s!<3



    http://nekinovi-klinci.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. You rocked it as a brunette but I'm with the blonde!! BLONDES UNITE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oooo short hair don't care! I've always wanted to try that~

    ReplyDelete
  12. well, i will say i like you with brown hair, but i love your blondie locks now!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I was too eager and did my Tuesday post again last week and then forgot to link up!! Silly me!
    So excited for this week...
    x

    ReplyDelete