2.20.2013

you might end up seeing a video of me on drugs.

 hey, hi, hello there.

we're halfway through another work week.
which means i'm 9 days closer to having my throat cut open tonsils taken out.
to say i'm slightly freaking out is an understatement.
word of advice: do not, i repeat do NOT, google image a tonsillectomy.
holy strep throat.
but the plus side for all of you guys is my brother has already told me he's video taping my drugged up self
and posting it all over you tube.
so yeah, that will be fun... for you.

i tried talking him out of it.
but you try talking sense into a 16 year old high school boy who still laughs at the sand he put in your cheerleading shoes,
the spiders he put in your bed, and is the only one to successfully continue to prank call you at 25.
oh, and can head lock your butt to the ground in 0.5
not happenin'.
gotta love 'em. got. to.


i really don't have much else for you today.
ok i lied. i don't have anything else for you today.

other than a friendly reminder to link up with ady, jennifer, and myself TOMORROW for throwback thursdays!
formerly known as take it back tuesday.
 
 

happy hump day!
xoxo

11 comments:

  1. Oh aren't brothers the best? My brother shamelessly embarrasses me every chance I get and I have plotted some great ways to knock him off. Let me know if you need any insight :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My receptionist told me today at 2:30 is the worst we will look all week. Because at that time we are half way through the week and it only gets better from there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Little brothers are THE BEST. Don't know what I would do without mine...as crazy as he makes me. :) Good luck with your surgery! You probably get ice cream for a week, so it can't be all bad right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please tell your brother to let us all know the link to that video when he posts it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh little brothers.. gotta love them! Mine took a picture of me when I got my braces on (they put this thing in your mouth that stretches your lips) and showed it to everyone. I almost killed him.. for the 100th time! He's 21 now and he still acts like a troll.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my this is too funny, can't wait to see this.. I wish I had a little brother!! xoxox

    My online beauty store: http://beautybymissash.blogspot.ca/

    Personal blog: http://sincerelymissashley.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had my tonsils taken out when I was in middle school. It wasn't that bad...except you can't actually eat ice cream like they say you can...the milk coats the scab or something...I don't know. What I can say though is I don't get as near as sick as I use too and I haven't had strep throat since I had them removed either. I also don't snore anymore. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ahhhh little brothers!

    if my little brothers EVER put a spider in my bed.
    They would not longer be living to tell the story!

    I hope getting your tonsils out go okay!:):)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha I don't have a little brother so I can only imagine!! Good luck with surgery!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck with that! Yuck! You will have a lot of time to blog then! hehe

    ReplyDelete